“Group dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ola at the Sanctuary is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 851 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Cuban, South American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 17th
Description: Good for Romance, Special Occasions, Entertaining Clients, Large Groups, Private DiningDinner Options: Reservations, Dessert, Late Night, Out door Dining, Private or Semi Private dining available for large groups
Warrenton, Virginia, USA
“Group dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Recently ate at Ola for a company dinner for 20 people. We sat out on the porch and the service was excellent and the food was over the top. I was in heaven over the ceviche choices and fresh fish options.

Troy, Michigan
“Worth coming back to Miami just for this restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

On our recent trip to Florida, we actually schedule a night in Miami just to return to Ola. I love ceviche, which is one of their specialties and it didn't disappoint the second time around. Every bite of our meal was fabulous. I started out with the tuna ceviche, with fois gras. My husband had the lobster ceviche. Both were perfect. For my entree I ordered baby rack of lamb, which was perfectly cooked to my specification of medium rare. The service was impeccable. We probably had three different waitstaff at our disposal. I'm already looking forward to my next excuse to return to the area for my next visit to Ola.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Princeton, NJ
“Average food, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We sat outside at Ola on a lovely evening. The setting was very nice. There were 6 of us and we had quite a number of items on the menu. The food was good but not remarkable, and had typical South Beach prices. The service was very good. The oddest part of the restaurant is that you have to go through a very seedy hotel to get to the restroom which was also not very nice. It was so creepy that it effected our opinion of the restaurant!

Visited April 2013
“A wonderful dinner!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner this past Friday night and our fantastic experience started hours before we got there when I communicated via email with a very professional woman named Bianca to secure our reservation. She was just the first of all the very courteous and welcoming individuals at Ola. We sat outside, and it was a perfect evening to enjoy dinner under the stars on their great patio. Based on prior Trip Advisor recommendations, we started with the lobster empanadas, and now we know why so many other diners have raved about them! The squid ink dough was so flavorful and perfectly cooked and the lobster inside was deliciously flavored and plentiful. My husband had the pork chop Milanesa and I had the vegetarian delight Pionono - both we're excellent and beautifully presented. The cocktails also are amazing and we finished off with the chocolate cigar, which was just the right size and amount of sweet decadence. While Ola is a pricier restaurant, Miami is a major city and the pricing is what one would expect from a high quality and creative restaurant such as this. We definitely will go back when in Miami again!

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Perfect dinner from start to finish.
Ceviches were excellent (tried the yellow tail and lobster).
Mains were very original and good as well.
Bomba and pistacchio desserts to finish it were grandiose.
spotless service with many explanations about the dishes, origins of the combinations, chef etc.
What a nice dinner !