“Delicious !” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ola at the Sanctuary is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 839 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: South American
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 17th
Description: Good for Romance, Special Occasions, Entertaining Clients, Large Groups, Private DiningDinner Options: Reservations, Dessert, Late Night, Out door Dining, Private or Semi Private dining available for large groups
Baltimore
“Delicious !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Delicious food. Our party was a group of 8. Small dining room, but they managed to accommodate us. Excellent food and service. Highly recommend !

Visited March 2013

88% Recommend
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here last year and I think because we had friends with us we didn't pay much attention to the food. This time my husband and I just kept looking at each other and repeating, this is very good.
We started with ceviche, the hamachi is amazing, then shared a few appetizers. The short rib empanadas and the corn empanadas were very tasty. We also had the rock shrimp, and the Brussel sprouts side dish, all was tasty and very satisfying. Oh, and don't miss the key lime 'pie', just perfect. We left stuffed and walked back to the SLS hotel.
We plan on returning every time we come to south beach.
Cheers.

Sandy Hook, Connecticut
“OMG - So fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We visited Ola during a recent business trip to South Beach and LOVED it. In fact, we came back later in the week to dine there again and recommended it to our co-workers - so EVERYONE came to Ola and loved it.

The food is phenomonal - try the Ceviche - any kind - it's one of their many specialties and it's gooood! The steaks are delectable, the ambience alluring and the wine and drinks make this a must when in South Beach.

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“The Best Meal in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We recently spent a long weekend in Miami Beach and Ola was recommended to us. We could not have been happier, each bite was an "ahhh" moment. The ceviche was glorious, the lobster empanada ecstasy! I don't think I've had a better meal, ever... My husband even made fun of me for all the oooohs and ahhhhs coming from my mouth. The atmosphere was lovely when we went (on a Sunday, early evening), but that was probably because it wasn't crowded. I wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant and can't wait to go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Coast, Florida
“Beautiful Restaurant and even Better Food !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This place was simply amazing !! It was walking distance from my hotel which made it even better. I actually went there twice in just a couple of days. The atmosphere was great. Very friendly staff. Great decor too. I sat in the booth tables which was very comfy. I had the Filet Churrasco !!! Best Mignon I've had in years !

• Visited March 2013