“Best Steak Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 876 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: From the man who brought Miami the celebrated cuisine at A Fish Called Avalon for nearly a decade comes Quinn’s, one of Miami's up and coming seafood favorites. Award-winning Chef/Proprietor Gerry Quinn is well known, well loved, and his culinary finesse has transformed a visit to the bustling Ocean Drive into an absolute treat. Quinn is dedicated to utilizing only the freshest available ingredients- from pristine seafood to just picked native farm produce. Cleverly redefining “local flavor”, the beloved chef fuses old-Florida style seafood concepts with progressive global trends. The result is a South Beach seafood institution in-the-making.
“Best Steak Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

The service, the meal, the atmospher were a thrill for the senses!!! I wanted the Lamb but the Steak didn't dissapoint in the least!! Can't wait to go back again!!!!

Visited August 2013
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
I'm delighted to hear that everything was a "thrill for the senses" and your steak was the best you've ever had — come back soon!

Gerry, Executive Chef/Owner

“The service was amazing provide by Ruben.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Excellent restaurant, nice place, the server was super friendly. His name is Ruben. I would recommend this restaurant to my friends and family. And I hope come back again to celebrate any important day. I love Quinn's .

quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
We'd love to help you celebrate, Karla! Thanks so much for the great review, and I'll be sure to let Ruben know you were so complimentary of him. I'm delighted you'd recommend us to your friends and family — we love reviews like yours! Hope you come back and visit us soon.

Grantsburg, Wisconsin
“The best meal ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Nothing short of amazing! We started with appetizers and mojito's which tasted wonderful and they were so beautiful to look at. We chose different main courses to taste test and share and the staff was exceptional, they split the plates for us. Our waiter also recommended a delicious bottle of white wine, I don't usually drink white but it was a great recommendation and I was glad I did. Of course we ordered dessert, Chocolate Lava Cake. You must have this dessert if you love chocolate and the vanilla ice cream is the best I have ever had! The staff and Mr. Quinn pay attention to every detail. The service is exceptional. I can't wait to return!!

quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
We can't wait to have you, Victoria! How often do you make it out to Miami Beach? I'm delighted that everything was so amazing, and it's always nice to hear that our staff is going above and beyond to make your experience perfect. Thank you for taking the time to spread the word about us online, and I look forward to your next visit — we'll be sure to save you some Chocolate Lava Cake!

Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin
“If I could choose my last meal, it would be at Quinn's.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

What a great place! The food was outstanding from the start of the service to the end, I loved every moment. I sat outside and watched the world go by as I enjoined the music, the food and a mojito. In my opinion, Mr. Quinn has a great staff and he believes dinning in his restaurant should be a wonderful and memorable experience. I saw a humble owner who wants to ensure your meal, and your night is one your will talk about and remember with fondness. This is a happy place and if you go there, you will find a place you'll want to come back to. I would recommend this to everyone, business people, couples, and families with kids.

quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
It's not everyday I read a review as meaningful as yours, Charles — but I wish it was! Thank you for all your kind words and compliments, I'll pass them along to the rest of the staff today. Do you have a favorite dish? We really appreciate you spreading the word about us, and look forward to sharing another great experience with you again soon.

Barcelona, Spain
“The only good restaurant on Ocean Drive?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

South Beach's numerous restaurants are one long boring line of identical venues serving comparable but questionable food. Then there's Quinn, a haven of tranquility (do sit inside), great service, award winning food and good old "normalcy" in a hyped up micro cosmos of "lookatme" party veterans.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
We're glad we stand out from the crowd! We know you have a lot of options when it comes to South Beach, so we're very happy to hear you rave about our service and award-winning food. It means a lot to me that you'd take the time to write a review — is there anything we could have done to make your experience perfect? Thanks for the feedback, Gerry, Executive Chef/Owner