“Very nice dinner.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 871 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: From the man who brought Miami the celebrated cuisine at A Fish Called Avalon for nearly a decade comes Quinn’s, one of Miami's up and coming seafood favorites. Award-winning Chef/Proprietor Gerry Quinn is well known, well loved, and his culinary finesse has transformed a visit to the bustling Ocean Drive into an absolute treat. Quinn is dedicated to utilizing only the freshest available ingredients- from pristine seafood to just picked native farm produce. Cleverly redefining “local flavor”, the beloved chef fuses old-Florida style seafood concepts with progressive global trends. The result is a South Beach seafood institution in-the-making.
Belize City, Belize
“Very nice dinner.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

While we made reservations, when we were there at about 8:30 pm it was not very crowded.
We were seated on the inside, relatively quiet when compared to outside.

Our server was fantastic and we could not asked for anything better, he checked on us frequently throughout the dinner but not too much to be annoying.

The food was great, no complaints there. I had the filet mignon, which was done a perfect medium temperature. My companion had the sea bass, which was quite good as well. The creme brulee was not one of the best I have had but quite good nevertheless. The sugar coating was just a tad bit too thick for my liking.

During our dinner we were pleased to enjoy the live music of the jazz trio performing, they were not loud that a conversation was difficult; perfect live background music.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Ashele, thank you so much for the good word. We truly appreciate hearing how much you enjoyed your visit. And we're sure other TA users do, too. We'd love to have you back anytime!

Oslo
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Very art deco place, very nice to sit indoors Not noisy as the others on the street.
Great bar area, superb service, but most important of all, wonderful food!
Seabass outstanding, lamb chops also. Friendly owner greeting guests.
Will come again!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
It's so great to hear how much you loved your visit! Superb service and wonderful food — we're glad to know that we're living up to our own high standards. Come join us again anytime!

“Good Latin vibe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Sat outside and listened to Brazilian music being sang by a talented guy.
Met the owner, nice man, came to the table twice asking if everything was ok. It was.
The watermelon mojito was very good as was my mahi-mahi. Same for my husband's sea bass.
At the end of the meal, Juan, our friendly waiter even hailed a cab for us.
Great service, fresh fish, a customer focused owner, a refreshing and tasty drink, all perfect ingredients for a nice time anywhere.
Cheers.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
quinnspark, Owner at Quinn's, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thanks so much for the great review. We love hearing how much you enjoyed your meal with us. Juan we'll be very pleased with the compliments, so I'll make sure to pass this along to him. Come back anytime.

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had dinner there twice. The food was delicious and because of that we ate there 2 times and had breakfast there every morning. We had a guest over and we also had lunch outside on the patio. The drinks for lunch were $5.00 which were very good.

Visited March 2013
Surfside, Florida
“Meh...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Well honestly, I just wanted a little something to Eat in my Hotel Room, so I had no Intention of sitting and Eating there.

The Hostess asked to Seat me, and I asked for a Menu only, as I was ordering To Go. She was Cute Enough that when she expressed Dismay, it was NEARLY enough to put me at a Table. But despite my Manhood, I resisted her Quaint Charm.

So I Walked into the Bar, and Sat with the Menu. The Hostess suggested the Chicken Parmesan, which I ordered, as I had No Preference. While I waited, I asked for Three Fingers of Absolut, Chilled, with a Splash of Sweet and Sour.

The Bartender was Training a New Guy, so I got the Drink immediately.
That Shot of Vodka nearly Out-priced the Meal.

The Food Came, and I realized I'd left my Wallet in the Room Safe back at the Park Central. The Bartender was Super-cool about, so I went to get the Cash, and even took the Food with me.

So I ended up tipping the Bartender a Ten for being such a Boss, and the New Guy got Two for standing around like a total [--].

The Chicken Parmesan was lackluster. I couldn't distinguish it from a Boiled Chicken Breast, submerged in a Thin Tomato Paste. There may or may not have been Cheese involved. No Bread. No Crackers. Not even a Lonely Crouton.

• Visited February 2013