“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 876 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: From the man who brought Miami the celebrated cuisine at A Fish Called Avalon for nearly a decade comes Quinn’s, one of Miami's up and coming seafood favorites. Award-winning Chef/Proprietor Gerry Quinn is well known, well loved, and his culinary finesse has transformed a visit to the bustling Ocean Drive into an absolute treat. Quinn is dedicated to utilizing only the freshest available ingredients- from pristine seafood to just picked native farm produce. Cleverly redefining “local flavor”, the beloved chef fuses old-Florida style seafood concepts with progressive global trends. The result is a South Beach seafood institution in-the-making.
athens, Ga
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Quinn's is an exceptional dining experience-great service and ambiance. The four of us had multiple dishes-all fabulous. The absolute freshest seafood and ingredients. One of the best restaurants we have enjoyed in the last 10 years. Very nice interior but not stuffy.

York, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food, Service, and Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed in South Beach for a night before a cruise in January, and ended up at Quinn's for dinner because they were the only people who didn't accost us as we were walking down the street to find a restaurant. It ended up being an excellent choice! We split a Caprese Salad for an appetizer, and it was delicious! I can't remember what my husband had for his entree, but I do remember him enjoying it! I had the Filet, which was perfectly done. This is a great choice if you're looking for somewhere nice to eat on South Beach!

• Visited January 2013
Manhattan Beach, California
“Thank you Quinn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Wonderful food, excellent service, and great location. A must visit if you are in town. I'll look forward to my next visit.
Barry

Plainview, New York
“Gourmet seafood on Ocean Drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We visit south beach from New York regularly and love to walk along Ocean Drive to eat. we have never had a truly memorable meal until we ate at Quinn's a few nights ago. their specialty Bam Bam shrimp was the best shrimp I have ever had in my life. I also had a special Mahi Mahi that was just wonderful. My husband who has had Oysters everywhere said they were excellent. He also ordered the Stone crabs which you can order by the piece getting just what you need. They were plump, juicy, fresh and succulent. Not at all watery and we avoided the long one and a half hour wait at the local popular stone crab place. The ambiance was charming. we ate outside and even though it was a little cool, they were all set up with heaters and we were totally warm and comfortable. In the past I think we thought that Quinn's was an Irish pub- don,t be fooled it is an up scale gourmet restaurant with a perfect view and better menu. Fresh seafood prepared perfectly. Wait staff (Ruben in our case) was helpful in guiding orders and impeccable with service. A little expensive for some but we are used to New York prices plus tip is included in price. Well worth the price for this quality of food and locale.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Food but Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I went to Quinn's we 3 other people and we all enjoyed the food. The service was good. The live band was a great touch. My only complaint is that the meal was over price. Drinks are about twenty dollars for a small glass. Eight dollars for a bottle of water. Expect to pay about forty dollars for an entree. If you have the money to burn then I say go here if not you may want to find something on Espanola Way.

• 4 of 5 stars Food