When we walked in the hotel looked like it should not belong in miami beach.it was old n not up to date. It is in desperate need of a paint job. The big open bar space was abandoned n when we checked in our room wasn't ready for the 3pm check in. When we finally got to our room.it was small and out dated, including the old tv. I went to take a shower n there was very little pressure and the water kept changing from hot to cold. Then we were charged 13 $ a day for parking and 13$ resort fees which is ridicules. Then the hotel couldn't even have a free continental breakfast. This was our first trip to Miami n and was really disappointed with this hotel. I would not recommend it to anyone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Miami Beach North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Dezerland Beach Miami Beach
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Dezerland Beach And Spa
- Howard Johnson Plaza Dezerland Beach & Spa
- Howard Johnson Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Howard Johnson