“great food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #143 of 851 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Hamburgers
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Saint Louis, Missouri
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great food alot of it waitress/manager was great wish we would of ate there more often on our trip. Food was great had football games on the tv had a great grouper sand with cucumber tartar sauce.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“Large portions!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The food here is good and atmosphere is fun! But they give you way to much food! I would recommend though.

Cornelius, North Carolina
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The front desk clerk at The Sense Hotel recommended this place, which was an easy walk from the hotel. The menu here is so large it is almost overwhelming. We decided on burgers, which were huge. They came with small buckets of fries, which were also excellent. The service was excellent and our server, Ray, took great care of us. I think the best part of this place is the customer base. You have a great mix of tourists and locals, which makes the atmosphere more friendly and relaxed.

Next time, I definitely want to give their "all day breakfast" a try.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington, DC
“Great diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed up the street from Big Pink and our cab driver pointed this place out to us the day we arrived. We ate breakfast/lunch here twice during our long weekend and had a great meal each time. It has the feel of a neighborhood restaurant and had a steady stream if customers. We loved the HUGE cups of coffee and the yummy food for decent prices.

El Paso
“Big yummy breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

The service is just okay but the food is delicious. The portions are very big and they deliver to your hotel if you are in the south beach area. I have tried the breakfast only and I was very pleased. The fluffy waffles with fresh bananas and strawberries are the best. The big egg and avocado burrito can feed 2 people, its cheesy and served with real pico de gallo salsa. On my last visit I ordered steak and eggs but they cooked my eggs too much and my server just brought out another set of perfectly cooked over medium eggs. I didn't even have to ask. They stay open late on weekends and serve breakfast til late too(possibly all day), perfect for those late nights of partying and hangover brunch the next day...