“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #79 of 836 restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Cornelius, North Carolina
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The front desk clerk at The Sense Hotel recommended this place, which was an easy walk from the hotel. The menu here is so large it is almost overwhelming. We decided on burgers, which were huge. They came with small buckets of fries, which were also excellent. The service was excellent and our server, Ray, took great care of us. I think the best part of this place is the customer base. You have a great mix of tourists and locals, which makes the atmosphere more friendly and relaxed.

Next time, I definitely want to give their "all day breakfast" a try.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Washington, DC
“Great diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed up the street from Big Pink and our cab driver pointed this place out to us the day we arrived. We ate breakfast/lunch here twice during our long weekend and had a great meal each time. It has the feel of a neighborhood restaurant and had a steady stream if customers. We loved the HUGE cups of coffee and the yummy food for decent prices.

El Paso
“Big yummy breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

The service is just okay but the food is delicious. The portions are very big and they deliver to your hotel if you are in the south beach area. I have tried the breakfast only and I was very pleased. The fluffy waffles with fresh bananas and strawberries are the best. The big egg and avocado burrito can feed 2 people, its cheesy and served with real pico de gallo salsa. On my last visit I ordered steak and eggs but they cooked my eggs too much and my server just brought out another set of perfectly cooked over medium eggs. I didn't even have to ask. They stay open late on weekends and serve breakfast til late too(possibly all day), perfect for those late nights of partying and hangover brunch the next day...

Teaneck, New Jersey
“Burger the size of my head!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Juicy, filling, always fresh veggies. No problems with substitutions. Menu is vast. I love this place!

wisconsin dells
“Really nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

After couple days trying the ocean drive restaurants,i found out that american restaurants treat you the best.And this was one of those.Service was really nice,food was great and plenty,really nice and clean inside.The only complain I have is when the waiter brought the check,it said that the gratuity is not included ,and also said that 6 dollars(20%) will be preferred tip.I am a server too,I dont think thats the right way to "beg" somebody to leave you 20%,that is still up to the customer,because only the customer knows how good the service was,doesnt matter if others say you are a really good server.But i guess is a common thing in Miami beach,so nobody feels bad for asking money.

• Visited September 2012