“Great diner” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #117 of 898 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Washington, DC
“Great diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed up the street from Big Pink and our cab driver pointed this place out to us the day we arrived. We ate breakfast/lunch here twice during our long weekend and had a great meal each time. It has the feel of a neighborhood restaurant and had a steady stream if customers. We loved the HUGE cups of coffee and the yummy food for decent prices.

El Paso
“Big yummy breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

The service is just okay but the food is delicious. The portions are very big and they deliver to your hotel if you are in the south beach area. I have tried the breakfast only and I was very pleased. The fluffy waffles with fresh bananas and strawberries are the best. The big egg and avocado burrito can feed 2 people, its cheesy and served with real pico de gallo salsa. On my last visit I ordered steak and eggs but they cooked my eggs too much and my server just brought out another set of perfectly cooked over medium eggs. I didn't even have to ask. They stay open late on weekends and serve breakfast til late too(possibly all day), perfect for those late nights of partying and hangover brunch the next day...

Teaneck, New Jersey
“Burger the size of my head!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Juicy, filling, always fresh veggies. No problems with substitutions. Menu is vast. I love this place!

wisconsin dells
“Really nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

After couple days trying the ocean drive restaurants,i found out that american restaurants treat you the best.And this was one of those.Service was really nice,food was great and plenty,really nice and clean inside.The only complain I have is when the waiter brought the check,it said that the gratuity is not included ,and also said that 6 dollars(20%) will be preferred tip.I am a server too,I dont think thats the right way to "beg" somebody to leave you 20%,that is still up to the customer,because only the customer knows how good the service was,doesnt matter if others say you are a really good server.But i guess is a common thing in Miami beach,so nobody feels bad for asking money.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fife
“We enjoyed it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have been here on 2 seperate occasions, lunch and dinner. We enjoyed both. Service was good and quick and the staff friendly. The menu was huge and covered all the bases! Would recommed the tuna and vietnamese salad, both very reasonable.

• Visited September 2012