“Incredible sandwiches!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Sandwicherie

La Sandwicherie
229 14th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)
305-532-8934
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 841 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center
Brampton, Canada
“Incredible sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

It's a tiny little place that most likely you'll have to eat standing up. But oh so worth it! The sandwiches are huge and my husband and I shared. We have visited a couple of times. And both times were excellent. Will definitely go back again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Ontario
“Surprisingly good sandwiches! Try their shakes too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

We came here based on good reviews on Tripadvisor, not knowing what to expect. I thought, a sandwich is just a sandwich, right? Wrong, because these sandwiches were fantastic. They have a lot of selection. Both my husband and I got our sandwiches grilled. It's run by a french people and they really know how to make their sandwiches. Portions are great. I ordered a yogurt shake and it was the thickest and most yummy mango shake I have ever had! Too bad we were only in SoBe for a few days, because I would definitely come here again. Good luck finding a seat, but hey, take your sandwich and head to the beach! Open late!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Great place for a satisfying quick bite!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

The waiter and waitress were not particularly warm, but they do make terrific sandwiches.
The sandwich was quite big, my partner and I shared one for dinner and kept the other one for breakfast.
I'd highly recommend this place for a quick bite.

Visited December 2013
Massachusetts
“Take it to go, and go to the Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

This very small sandwich shop only has a small counter where you order and eat or take it to go. Who cares. Yo can go to the beach. Local friends told us about La Sandwicherie. They said be sure not to miss it while we were in South Beach. We stopped in before heading to the airport and took our sandwiches to go.

La Sandwicherie easily has one one of the best sandwiches I have ever had, French salami and camembert on french bread with everything. Oh Baby! Be sure to try their sandwich dressing. It makes a fabulous sandwich the beast ever. Oh! This place is so good!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

When traveling to Miami, sometimes you just don't want to spend $80+ everyday for lunch... Sandwicherie is the savior - quality sandwiches, salads, and smoothies with a local vibe and all at a great price. Feel free to request the sandwich any way you like it. Portions are big, even the salads were huge. If you're looking for seating- it's hit or miss as there's only an outdoor lunch counter, but is a fun place to sit if you can grab a seat. This place is a gem.