“Good value for your money and good service” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1745 James Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #91 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Longueuil, Canada
“Good value for your money and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My spouse and I stayed at the Sanctuary hotel from June 19 to June 25th. After shopping on internet for a hotel in South beach, I found the Sanctuary which was getting mixed reviews. I hesitated to choose it, but at our arrival, we were very pleased too see that the hotel had been upgraded and that the rooms and roof top pool were very close to the pictures on the hotel site unlike some previous reviews.

The location is perfect! Noise is to a minimum which means that you can get a good night's sleep! The room was clean and had been renovated (room 210). The linen and towels are brand new and the service is without flaw.

Breakfast is good and convenient, and the beach only a five minute walk away with beach chairs and towels. The roof top pool area is nice and a great place to finish the day. As it was not very crowded,it felt like our own private terrace! We would definitely go back!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Ignacio L, Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Sanctuary South Beach. I am so grateful for your kind words, and I look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones back to the Sanctuary in the near future. Please email me at iluciano@meninhospitality.com in order to get the best deal.

Ignacio Luciano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed here after we eloped!! We love this hotel!!! We originally wanted the one bedroom suite, but it was booked so we enjoyed one of the regular rooms. The location was great and the room was a great size. Even though we couldn't upgrade our room, Eddie at the front desk brought us complimentary champagne. We stayed for 2 days and didn't want to leave. Only thing I would fix would be the bathroom space/ lighting and parking which was $30. I will def be coming back!!

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest

In the name of the entire Sanctuary South Beach team, I want to thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am glad to hear your enjoyed your stay with us even if you could not upgrade your room due to availability. Please email me at iluciano@meninhospitality.com next time you want to stay with us in order to get the best room and rate.

Coventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

What a great location this hotel is! So close to everywhere you want to be but not right in the heat of it all. The reception staff are a credit to the hotel, they can't do enough to help. They sent me texts a few times to make sure my stay was okay and asking if I need anything. The rooms are lovely and large however they are a bit dark which was annoying when applying make up! (girl moan) Overall, a very lovely stay, I would definitely recommend to anybody wanting to stay on South Beach.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Ignacio L, Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for you 5 star review on Tripadvisor. I am glad your enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks for you recommendations, I will definitely look into them.

Please email me at illuciano@meninhospitality.com in order to get the best rate next time you visit Miami Beach.

All the best,

US
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This hotel is a great value with very little South Beach drama. The rooms are large and very clean. The location is perfect for hitting all the prime spots without all the hassles of tourist traffic and hotel fluff. The staff is outstanding - be sure to ask for Eddy (set the standard for seeking ways to say yes).

Room Tip: An old fashion phone call is better than doing it over the net.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Ignacio L, Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your positive feedback on Triapdvisor. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the tranquility of the Sanctuary South Beach. We hope to have you with us once again in the near future. Please email us at sanctuaryreservations@meninhospitality.com.

Best Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I am from the west coast of FL and after an impromptu decision to stay on south beach for a night, I found this place the same day and after reading some other positive reviews, decided to book a room here. The price was fair compared to other hotels in the area. Only downside is the $30 a night parking across the street, but that will be the case anywhere you go on south beach. Clean rooms, enjoyable atmosphere, and great service from Eddy at the front desk. Complimentary breakfast buffet was also a plus. Would definitely stay here again when traveling to south beach.

• Stayed May 2014
Ignacio L, Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your great feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sanctuary South Beach. We always desire to provide the very best. We do hope you will stay with us again soon. Please email us at sanctuaryreservations@meninhospitality.com in order to get the best rate.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This past Memorial Day weekend I stayed at the Sanctuary and I think if I didn't stay here, I would have regretted visiting the city during this weekend. Although the Sanctuary is beautiful, I expected a little more from a Menin property (e.g. breakfast). What made the most difference for me was the helpfulness and professionalism of Luis and Maria. Maria's recommendation to have brunch at Nikki Beach on Sunday really made our trip. When I next visit South Beach, if I want to stay off the beaten path again, I would choose the Sanctuary.

Room Tip: Great location to the walking mall and to the beach.
Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

In the name of the entire Sanctuary South Beach staff, we want to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. The front desk team is always at your service and I am very glad to hear they made your stay the "most special one".
I hope yo welcome you at the Sanctuary in the near future, for another amazing stay. Please email me at iluciano@meninhospitality.com in order to get the best rate.

Best regards,

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Stayed at the hotel twice and it was by far the best in South Beach. The location is perfect, every staff member was friendly and helpful. The suites very confortable. I will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed April 2014
Ignacio L, Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Guest

I am thrilled to hear that you were very happy with your recent stay at the Sanctuary South Beach and that you received a lovely service by the team. I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed your second stay with us and we look forward for the 3rd one.

Please email me at iluciano@meninhospitality.com in order to get the best rate.

Ignacio Luciano

Been to Sanctuary South Beach? Share your experiences!