“nice stay, great location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Trip Advisor Only Rate
Ranked #79 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
Manhattan ad Maas
“nice stay, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

nice hotel, great service, perfect location and very nice ammenities
near lincoln road mall and the beach, with good beach service
nice rooms and friendly staff
valet parking accross the street
breakfast sufficient and lovely fresh waffels

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Ignacio L, Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your nice words regarding your recent stay at the Sanctuary South Beach. I am glad to hear our perfect location and good service met your expectations. I hope you stay with us in the near future. Please send me an email at iluciano@meninhospitality.com in order to get the best rate.

332 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Sanctuary immensely. The suite was spacious, and the minimalist design was cool and relaxing. The location is close to Lincoln Rd., the Bass Art Museum, Collins Ave., and the beach. There's a beach club 4 blocks away that will set you up with lounge chairs and towels. (A $15/day resort fee covers the beach club, WiFi, and breakfast.)

What made my stay at the Sanctuary most special, though, was the warm, attentive service from Maria, Luis, and Eddy. For instance, I requested a wine glass and a cork because I had opened a bottle of sparkling wine, and they were sent up in minutes. (It was even a sparkling wine glass.) The guys who worked at the beach club were great, too.

I will recommend staying here to friends who visit Miami, and I hope to return.

• Stayed April 2014
Ignacio L, Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Guest

In the name of the entire Sanctuary South Beach staff, we want to thank you for such lovely review on Tripadvisor. The front desk team is always at your service and I am very glad to hear they made your stay the "most special one".
I hope yo welcome you at the Sanctuary in the near future, for another Lovely stay. Please email me at iluciano@meninhospitality.com in order to get the best rate.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We have spent our spring break at the gorgeous Sanctuary in South Beach. We stayed in their SPA Penthouse, and this is a fantastic room. Spa rainforest shower, glass and beautiful Art Deco decor, large outdoor deck where you can sunbathe or take a siesta. Feng shui design throughout the entire place to facilitate for a balanced, relaxing and re energizing atmosphere. You really feel amazing here. Live bamboo growing inside the middle of the hotel, fresh ocean air circulating in their amazing zen garden, pool is great too. It is very clean and extremely comfortable for our family vacation. The restaurant downstairs Ola serves delicious Cuban American Fusion cuisine. Yummy choice for dinner. Service has exceeded our expectation. Everyone from front desk staff, management, to cleaning and breakfast wait staff has been wonderful and helping us experience an amazing stay. The beach service is also fantastic, we had enjoyed swimming very much. water is warm and waives were perfect to play In the Ocean for hours. Location is great, walking distance to all the party places and Lincoln St. We love it here and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a getaway to paradise. We will certainly return soon to escape the snow and spend winter break in paradise again : ) Thank you Sanctuary for a dream vacation!

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your fantastic review on Tripadvisor. I am thrilled to learn you enjoyed your Spa Suite, its decor and the best of all, the relaxing atmosphere of the Sanctuary South Beach.
We look forward welcoming you in the winter, for another vacation in paradise. Please email me at iluciano@meninhospitality.com in order to get the best available repeat guest rate.

Best Regards,

NEW YORK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I love this hotel. The name of the Hotel Sanctuary really fits. The staff were Awesome. Eddy,Luis and Andres. I love the fact that you text, to see how everything was going. Kudos to you guys. The only disappointment was i didn't get to use the pool at your sister property GALE. I was to buy :) . Overall wonderful stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Ignacio L, Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your lovely comment regarding your recent stay at the Sanctuary South Beach. It is great to hear our awesome staff, were able to assist you everywhere via text message. I hope you visit is soon, and you will be able to enjoy the pool at our sister property as well. Please email us at sanctuaryreservations@meninhospitality.com in order to get the best rate.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

They catered to our every need. Helpful about where to go fun and different foods. The staff was very friendly. The hotel was very pretty. Their food was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. I would stay at this hotel on my next visit.

• Stayed April 2014
Ignacio L, Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your great feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sanctuary South Beach. At the Sanctuary, our associates always desire to provide the very best and will be grateful for your kind words. We do hope you will stay with us again. Please email us at sanctuaryreservations@meninhospitality.com in order to get the best rate.

Barnstable, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We arrived at the hotel and Luiz at the front desk was not helpfull at all. We came with our hands full and carrying our luggages and he didn't eve try to open the door for us. He just stood there watching us until my husband asked if there was someone that could help us. The room was extremely dirty and dusty. There was a thick layer of dust on the fans and my daughter has asthma so we knew this was going to be a problem. We called maintenance right away so they could change the filter for the fan. The bathroom was dirty. The bathroom faucet was broken. The room smell was awful! The next day we talked to Carlos(hotel manager) and he was very helpful and offered another room. The other room was still dirty but not as bad as the other room. I will never go back and would not recommend it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Ignacio L, Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Tripadvisor regarding your stay with us. I am so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. I truly apologize for any inconvenience occurred. I am the Hotel Manager at Sanctuary South Beach and I will be always available to you. Please contact me directly in the future. I would be grateful for the opportunity to host you next time you visit Miami Beach. Do not hesitate to send me an email at iluciano@Meninhospitality.com in order to get the best rate.

Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I almost didn't write a review because I wanted to keep this place a secret- It's truly a hidden sanctuary set back from the craziness and noise of Ocean Ave. The room was large, the bed was comfortable, and the sauna in the bathroom was nice (although the lighting in the sink area was a little too dim). The best feature was definitely the roof top pool- which, although it didn't have water views, was nearly empty- during spring break week! The restaurant, Ola, is also fantastic- great tacos and dessert!

The service is also above and beyond- with the front desk texting us to check in on our stay, make dinner reservations, offer recommendations, etc.

For the price and the location, Sanctuary is a great find.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Ignacio L, Manager at Sanctuary South Beach, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank your for taking the time to comment your recent stay with us. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your large suite and roof-top pool deck. Our prime location lets you walk to all main attractions in SoBe and lets you rest at night in a comfortable bed hidden from all the craziness and noise. Once again, thank you for your comments and we hope to see at the Sanctuary soon. Please send us an email at sanctuaryreservations@meninhospitality.com in order to get the best available rate.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Sanctuary South Beach? Share your experiences!