Really interesting hotel, restaurant and club space. Rooms were comfortable and modern yet furniture and fixtures looked to be from Ikea. Cool rooftop deck. Staff were very friendly and immensely helpful for arranging travel plans, etc. Free breakfast was limited but decent enough. Good location and tucked away from the hustle and bustle -- however, the night club is on the roof and very noisy until at least midnight. We had to wake up early for our flight and this was not ideal. Overall, a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel and Spa is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., and Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami