“Best Italian Meal and Homemade Cheesecake” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 833 restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Cafe Prima Pasta is one of the best Italian restaurant in South Florida.Since 1993 Cafe Prima Pasta has been nominated "one of the best" by The Miami Herald and Zagat.We specialize in homemade pasta, bread and desserts, this is the place choose by many celebrities such as John Travolta, Matt Damon, Don Shula, Steven Bauer, Cindy Crawford, Joe Jackson, Jon Secada, Gloria Stefan, Lili Stefan, Lenny Cravitz, Michael Jordan, Iggy Pop, the BeeGees, Fleetwoodmac, ub40, Charly Garcia, Calle 13, Mana, Diego Torres and many many more.Very Fresh Italian food and good service.Give us a try.
“Best Italian Meal and Homemade Cheesecake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I'm Italian and grew up with great food. Cafe Prima Pasta hits it out the park with authentic Italian cuisine. The bread and tricolore salad with arugula, radicchio and Parm cheese were okay. But my main entree was amazing!!! I had Fiocchi Rapera, a homemade pasta filled with cheese, pear and topped with roasted prosciutto and truffle sauce. A perfect ending was the homemade cheesecake ... the best I've ever had!! Our waitress and waiters worked like a well oiled machine ... warm, friendly and efficient. You could tell by the framed celeb pics and old Italian charm that Cafe Prima Pasta is a favorite.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
  • Polish first
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
“Our server Christian Fernandez was amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I went to Prima Pasta with two friends of mine, it was our first time at Cafe Prima. I must say the food was delicious and the prices were very cheap! Amazing, but what made this experience beyond great for us.. was the service. Our server was so great! Super friendly and had us laughing the whole time. We will definitely be back, so we can have Christian as a server! One of the best lunch experiences I've had in a while!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Lima, Peru
“Nothind extraordinary but good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The place is a little Italian restaurant in Miami Beach of 71 st. The place is cozy and the service okay. The food is nothing great but very acceptable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg
“fabulous - would return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Went with 5 girls as part of a girls weekend last week. I selected it because of the Trip Advisor reviews. It did not disappoint. The decor is beautiful, dark and romantic. Looks old school italian :) The service was impeccable and the food was amazing. we had a variety of appetizers and entrees and everyone loved their meals.

I would recommend it and would definitely return.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Old-world Italian...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband went on and on about eating at this restaurant on a prior visit, so we went with family on our recent trip. When you step into the restaurant, you are stepping into another time. The service was very nice and our waiter was very attentive. My husband ordered the osso bucco (not always on the printed menu) and he enjoyed it. I ordered branzino livornese (salty in nature from the capers and olives). It was a good portion and very delicious. Yes, this is an expensive dinner. But the quality of the food and service makes it worth it. My mojito was yummy!

Visited April 2013