“Manager,, YOU SHOULD HAVE HANDLE it better,,” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Jerry's Famous Deli - CLOSED

Jerry's Famous Deli
1450 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-4113 (City Center)
305-532-8030
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center
Malmö
“Manager,, YOU SHOULD HAVE HANDLE it better,,”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

First of all,, reason to write 2 is that we started at this point on a guided tour.
The drinks we got at the bar and the service you provide my wife was worth close to 5!
By that you can imagine how bad it was a couple of days later when we went in for late lunch.
The order took more than 45 min to be served, the drinks more than 30 min!
When asking for glas it took more than 10 min extra!
Everything took plenty of time and the result when claiming was totally ignored by the waitress!
Finally the Manager appeared at our table but the result of his attempts to clean up the situation was far below what you could expect.
The food was nontasting, yes its a famous place,, but I guess it lives on a thin string, at least if you count the visitors,, I wonder when this place had its glory days,,,,,
If any of the staff at Jerry´s read my review, feel free to read other that I wrote in the past,, I hate to write bad reviews, but this one have to be done as a warning for others to think twice before going to Jerry´s insted of any other place in Miami Beach..

Best R Olle B

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Romsey
“Great for people watching”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Service was great attentive but not over the top. Had just got off a long flight and wanted something quick. Large menu of fast food. Sat outside and were treated to a spectacle of people and car watching. Loved it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
VA
“Ok food and service, +offerings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

It is fun to see the interior of the restaurant. The service was friendly, but not so quick, as many places you'll find in SoBe. There are a lot of offerings. The deli sandwiches are good, but $$ for a deli. Try the pastries. Do take-out and sit outside!

Visited March 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Worst service I have ever had at a restaurant!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The server was horrible!!!!!! I have been in the service industry of years, and was astonished at how bad the server was! When we asked for anything he gave us attitude and then when dropping off the bill made sure to advise us the service charge was not included.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cedar Rapids, IA
“Disappointed; over-rated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We went here because it was the progeny of Wolfies. It had a huge menu . . . not a plus. We had a long wait to get service, even though it was late in the evening and not busy. We had pastrami and found it fatty. The prices led me to believe I would be getting a huge sandwich - it was not. I realize there is nothing to compare with the original Wolfies, but I think I could find a deli this good in Oklahoma!

• Visited March 2013