“Very Nice Restaurant, Excellent Service and Good Food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baires Grill Argentinean Resto

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
1116 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 872 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Argentinean, Latin, South American, Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach. Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
Montreal, Canada
“Very Nice Restaurant, Excellent Service and Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Eating on Lincoln Road is very hit and miss. Many of the restaurants are tourist traps with staff outside attempting to draw you in. In general, stay away. We recently ate at Baires Grill which is at the end of the strip near Alton Road and generally the more respectable part of Lincoln Road. In other words there are other very good restaurants near this end of the strip. We loved it. The food was very good, the wines list was extensive and the prices were moderate. That said, the service was Excellent and the restaurant was very nice looking inside including the very quaint terrace. Because it is at the end of the strip, there is less walking traffic which makes the terrace much more cozy feeling and less noisy although for the people watchers out there, it is still vey good viewing. The menu is very extensive including nice salads, appetizers, meats, pastas and fish. The wine list had a great selection of Argentine wines and the prices were very reasonable. What truely stands out is the profeesional service which feels 5 star. As an example, the table next to us had been deleivered the wrong steak. That said, the gentlemen was gracious enough to keep it and then told the waiter that it was a very good cut even though it was not the one that he had ordered. The waiter was more than willing to swith it for the right steak. The client said that it was not necessary. 5 minutes later the manger shows up and appologizes and removes the steak from his bill. That is the kind of service that I very much appreciate. We enjoyed our dinner and will return to Baires Grill.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
I want to thank you for your patronage of our restaurant, Baires Grill Resto.
You are a valued customer to us and I want you to know how much I appreciate your business. My staff looks forward to serving you.
We all look forward to your extended family’s monthly birthday dinners here and friends you have referred to Baires Grill Resto.
You have been a dream customer for many years, and I just want you to know what a positive difference you have made in the development and expansion of my life’s work, Baires Grill Resto. The establishment of a successful restaurant has always been my dream and you have helped me bring it to fruition.

Mobile: 305.992.1441

“Amazing food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I just loved this place. I do not think they had one piece of bad food on the menu. The service was just fantastic too. Anytime I am in Miami again I will be sure to go. The white sangria is to die for a must have! By the way if Lina is working you will have a great waitress on your hands!

Bulle, Switzerland
“One word. Uhmazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

One word... Uhhmazinggg!!! Vivianna was my server and she was great from the beginning to the end! I was on my phone and the busser ( Who served me bread) was kind enough to asked if I needed a wifi code and I was like wow? I ordered their well known skirt steak 14oz and it was well flavored and juicy! I would recommend you to get the steak MEDIUM rare as I usually eat medium for steaks and burgers but if you ask for MEDIUM RARE , you will enjoy it a little bit more! I also had their French Onion Soup and it tasted great as well! They also had a really delicious bread spread for your meal! Out of all the restaurants I've been to on Lincoln Mall, this one is a 5 for me! Their service was impeccable and also the food was great! The other SoBe restaurants are good but in terms of service they need to learn it from Baires! Especially, the BOOKS and Books Cafe!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Miami
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I have walked past this restaurant for years on Lincoln rd, never paying much attention until I meet someone who suggested I take my husband for his birthday. I was surprised as I walked in to see how busy it was the energy was great. The service was wonderful from the moment we sat down,the staff was so nice and the food was great and the skirt steak was delicious. I know take friends visiting from out of town.

• Visited October 2013

Miami Beach, Florida
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Excellent food and great wine. Some of the best steaks north of Argentina. Our waiter was "Ibere" and he made the experience spectacular.

• Visited December 2013