“best in Lincoln road” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baires Grill Argentinean Resto

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
1116 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 840 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Argentinean, Latin, South American, Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach. Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
“best in Lincoln road”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

The food I great, the staff is so attentive
The decoration of the restaurant is great
We are coming back for more

Visited September 2013
BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
I want to thank you for your patronage of our restaurant, Baires Grill Resto.
You are a valued customer to us and I want you to know how much I appreciate your business. My staff looks forward to serving you.
We all look forward to your extended family’s monthly birthday dinners here and friends you have referred to Baires Grill Resto.
You have been a dream customer for many years, and I just want you to know what a positive difference you have made in the development and expansion of my life’s work, Baires Grill Resto. The establishment of a successful restaurant has always been my dream and you have helped me bring it to fruition.

Miami, Florida, USA
“its OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

the place is nice, the service was ok and the food too. I think the meat is to greasy the put to much non stick on the grill, the bread was frozen and not cooked well.

Visited October 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa
“Best on Lincoln Road”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you want a steak, pasta or fish Baires doesn't disappoint! We even had a vegetarian with us that was thrilled with the pear salad - a treat & a surprise.

Visited October 2013

Sandbach, United Kingdom
“Amazing steak and good service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Baires Grill last night after much deliberation reading reviews on TA, and we weren't disappointed. We were offered a seat either inside or outside and we opted for the latter as it was a nice warm evening, although it was quite windy. We skipped the starter course as we were conscious of how big the steaks would be.......a good decision in the end. Both steaks were cooked to perfection, my wife had the 8oz centre cut fillet and I had the 16oz rib-eye, we would recommend both. To finish my wife had the Chocolate Mousse and I had the Crepes, again we would recommend both although we both agreed that the Crepes were something special. The service throughout was extremely attentive although the restaurant wasn't too busy so you would expect this. The only minor issue was trying to get the bill at the end, we had long finished our drinks and all our plates had been cleared yet we were not approached to see if we wanted anything else. A minor point which didn't spoil the experience. We would definitely recommend this as a nice restaurant with a good ambience, in a good location to hit the bars of South Beach afterwards!

Visited November 2013

Mobile: 305.992.1441
“very good steak on Lincoln Road-Miami Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had a very good dinner at Baires Grill on a Monday night. A very pretty restaurant-would suggest sitting inside. At 7:15 the restaurant was empty - at 8:00 pm all tables were filled. Attentive service. Would suggest any of the grilled meats as a main dish - did not see a fish/seafood plate leave the kitchen while we were there. Sausage is a very good appetizer; very good rolls to have with them. Excellent cocktails from the bar - glasses of very nice Malbec to have with dinner. My 14 oz skirt stake was prepared exactly as requested; excellent fresh fries come along. Prices are high - particularly for Lincoln Road. Not a tourist destination - folks dressed up a bit for dinner. Would definitely have dinner there again, if looking for red meat!

• Visited October 2013