“Very attentive” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baires Grill Argentinean Resto

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
1116 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 859 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Argentinean, Latin, South American, Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach. Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
“Very attentive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

After dining at Baires grill on lincoln road i left with a very happy belly. Not only that... Our server Sandra was extremely attentive having everything ready and waiting before we even had to ask. I will definitely return and suggest you also try this wonderful restaurant.

BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
I want to thank you for your patronage of our restaurant, Baires Grill Resto.
You are a valued customer to us and I want you to know how much I appreciate your business. My staff looks forward to serving you.
We all look forward to your extended family’s monthly birthday dinners here and friends you have referred to Baires Grill Resto.
You have been a dream customer for many years, and I just want you to know what a positive difference you have made in the development and expansion of my life’s work, Baires Grill Resto. The establishment of a successful restaurant has always been my dream and you have helped me bring it to fruition.

Mougins, France
“Carnivores Delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Argentina is well known for its wonderful beef, so the Baires Grill is all that one would imagine.
One needs a very healthy appetite to get through even their smallest but tender filet steaks, however for a true meat lover, you can get various steaks of upto almost a kg...!!
Service was a little slow.
The food is simple but the quality of the beef was good. Not what I would call gastronomic cuisine, but American. It is not cheap.
It was a lovely evening and we were able to eat outside, which is pleasant as it s a pedestrian area so no traffic to suffocate or poison you !!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Good Food, Try Something Different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I had a seat at the bar. All of the bartenders were friendly and worked well as a team to make sure I had an excellent dinner. They helped me choose the spicy rita, which was excellent! I don't always like jalapeno in my margarita, but this was perfect and had just the right balance of spicy and sweet. The Beef Neapolitan was huge. The beef was tender, well seasoned and made the dish. I'm glad I found this on trip advisor. I almost forgot to mention the bread and the salsas that they serve with the bread. The dips were excellent and also added great flavor to the mealI will be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“BAIRES GRILL ROCKS!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This place is amazing, my husband and I had a great dinner at the bar before seeing a movie on a Friday night. And let me tell you - this guy got this down to science, he was always a step ahead of my needs! As soon as we sat down water and warm bread got served, he also noticed the movie tickets in my hand and thoughtfully asked at what time is the movie so he can time our meal. And now the best part - the cocktails - hands down one of the best we have had in a very loooooong time! My husband is a classic cocktail aficionado and was so impressed with Paco's Mint Julep that he ordered a Sazerac right after and absolutely loved it! He said we are going back for more for sure! Also just watching these guys work was great - I just love to see someone so professional and passionate about what they do! Our meal was perfectly timed and super delicious !!! In conclusion : get a bar seat and trust your bartender !

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Pensacola, Florida
“BRAVO ZULU FROM PENSACOLA TO IBERE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Thanks IBERE, Your Service was amazing!!! :) Hopefully you will still be there when we return. This is one of the Best Restaurants in Miami!!!!

Barbara T