“Always a great Experience!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baires Grill Argentinean Resto

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
1116 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 845 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Argentinean, Latin, South American, Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach. Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
Muelheim an der Ruhr, Germany
“Always a great Experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Comming from germany baiers grill is our one and only must on lincoln road!
This year will be our fourth time- november 19th we'll come back.
Thanks for all!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
I want to thank you for your patronage of our restaurant, Baires Grill Resto.
You are a valued customer to us and I want you to know how much I appreciate your business. My staff looks forward to serving you.
We all look forward to your extended family’s monthly birthday dinners here and friends you have referred to Baires Grill Resto.
You have been a dream customer for many years, and I just want you to know what a positive difference you have made in the development and expansion of my life’s work, Baires Grill Resto. The establishment of a successful restaurant has always been my dream and you have helped me bring it to fruition.

Miami, Florida
“Great service and exelent steak!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Great restaurant. You will NOT find better service, better food or a better atmosphere in any other place in Lincoln Road.

Visited September 2013

New York City, New York
“A Great Place to Dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I and my spouse enjoyed a wonderful lunch today. The prefix meal was reasonably priced. The service was wonderful.
I will recommend it to friends and passers by on Lincoln Road.

• Visited September 2013

Miami
“YOU CAN'T FIND ANY BETTER IN MIAMI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Best place to see and to be seen on Lincoln RD .
Top quality meats and wines - grilled just for you
argentinian stile - a must, the empanadas a la
parrilla !!!

• Visited July 2013

Miami Beach, Florida
“Best Restaurant in Lincoln Road Mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I love this place! I highly recommend the empanadas, amazing salads!! homemade pastas and the signature dessert the caramel crepes! Stuff is super helpful & friendly, I will be back for sure.

• Visited September 2013