“A Great Place to Dine” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baires Grill Argentinean Resto

Baires Grill Argentinean Resto
1116 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (City Center)
+1 305-538-1116
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Argentinean Resto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 844 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Latin, Barbecue, Argentinean, South American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Alton Road
Description: An authentic Argentinean restaurant in the heart of South Beach. Specialize in certified Black Angus Beef at reasonable prices and a great wine selection mainly from Argentina with a friendly and professional service in a relaxed atmosphere.
New York City, New York
“A Great Place to Dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I and my spouse enjoyed a wonderful lunch today. The prefix meal was reasonably priced. The service was wonderful.
I will recommend it to friends and passers by on Lincoln Road.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Argentinean Resto, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
I want to thank you for your patronage of our restaurant, Baires Grill Resto.
You are a valued customer to us and I want you to know how much I appreciate your business. My staff looks forward to serving you.
We all look forward to your extended family’s monthly birthday dinners here and friends you have referred to Baires Grill Resto.
You have been a dream customer for many years, and I just want you to know what a positive difference you have made in the development and expansion of my life’s work, Baires Grill Resto. The establishment of a successful restaurant has always been my dream and you have helped me bring it to fruition.

Miami
“YOU CAN'T FIND ANY BETTER IN MIAMI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Best place to see and to be seen on Lincoln RD .
Top quality meats and wines - grilled just for you
argentinian stile - a must, the empanadas a la
parrilla !!!

• Visited July 2013

Miami Beach, Florida
“Best Restaurant in Lincoln Road Mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I love this place! I highly recommend the empanadas, amazing salads!! homemade pastas and the signature dessert the caramel crepes! Stuff is super helpful & friendly, I will be back for sure.

Miami Beach, Florida
“A great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was dining on my anniversary and the Waiter And GM Francesco treated us with great attention and were very friendly, the food was just right probably the best Argentinian fine dining in town! I can honestly recommend this place to anyone!

Peter , Concierge

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

lincoln england
“Great steaks!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is a lovely place to eat,great food,nice staff and really lovely inside!! Its not cheap,but is well worth it!!!

• Visited May 2013