“Horrible service” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #185 of 876 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Sushi
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I came in and the hostess made me feel like scum! They were so interested in their conversations. Server was great gave me good recommendations but then later advised they were out of all her recommendations. The restaurant was fairly slow but everything came out SO slow... Everyone has bad days. I probably caught them on theirs. Comfy chairs. ...

Toronto, Canada
“Best I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I've had sushi all over the world. Umi is my number one choice. The rice is an amazing experience just by itself. Please have the FDR roll...you'll thank me.

Visited October 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great Sushi and Sake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I am a person that can eat sushi all day everyday. I thought I had ate all types of sushi but this place proved me wrong. The sushi was made with fresh ingredients and all the ingredients were locally grown of from the local fish market. The crab was real real and not the immitation that you would get in most places.Great service.

Visited August 2013
“been there twice - in one week - amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

some of the best food that we had was in here. i would recommend the big eye tuna pizza. never thought about a pizza with sushi but they match so well...the mixture of flavours is wonderful.baked crab but specially FDR and DElano are a must try...

Visited August 2013
“Best of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

It's very great small place! I loved so much! Here very good personal. Chef cooked and you can see it. I'm tasty this food! Very very very delicious!!! You need coming here!

• Visited May 2013