“Lunch and dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 904 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French, American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Description: A landmark known for stone crabs, fine food and outstanding service. Started in 1913 and still owned and operated by the same family. Joe's provides the freshest stone crabs, seafood and more. Joe's Take Away is a smaller version of our original restaurant, which features all the specialities, plus amazing salads, sandwiches, specials and an early morning breakfast.
Miami, Florida
“Lunch and dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2015 NEW

Since 1971 I went to Joes Stones crabs,since things change I don't now anymore the right person to get in fast at dinner with a nice hand shake with a large $ bill but Joes are unique,if you can afford the price it's a place to go at least one time.
Service are so fast and funny do not order any else but large stones crabs no jumbo,fantastic hash brown as we'll as key lime pie.
Wait could be long and valet for ever,but you need to try at least one time,lunch you have not waiting time but the fun it's dinner,you can see there every celebrity and the super wealthy.
Stones crabs are the best.
Not to miss,but closed 6 months of the years.
Huge 1700 sitting by night, great bar to wait maybe sometime 90 minutes if you don't known by the new guy at the desk.

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
“Not up to the european standard! ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2015 NEW

Great food, when you have never to Fance before! And you don't know how a "ftuits du mer" tastes like! (I'm not French :-) )

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Very Good Food But A Tad Over Rated”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015 NEW

I must admit I was really looking forward to my first time at Joe's. All we heard about from some friends was how it was the place to go in South Beach. I must admit the food was excellent but the service was even better. Based on their prices I'm sure the wait staff makes a fine living. Portions are a bit small for the prices but the Stone Crabs were well worth the splurge. Pass on the salads, extremely small and overpriced. Do not and I repeat do not order their "Famous Key Lime Pie". They say it is a slice but in reality it's a mere sliver, in fact it's the smallest pie slice I've ever seen at a restaurant of this caliber and for that price. Great place for a large group and a fun night out.

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Plantation, Florida
“Expensive treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015 NEW

Was it good yes... was is over the top AMAZING. NO! Don't get me wrong the food is all yummy. The sea bass was delicious. The servers are all dressed up and give you lots of attention. I found our server to be a little off his game. As her was serving the others at my table he was literally leaning over me to the point I had to move over and out of his way. His sleeve dipped in my food at one point. Not a place you would think that would happen. I was happy I came once but don't have any desire to ever return

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huron, Ohio
“Miami Beach legend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2015 NEW

This is one of my favorite places in Miami for the best stone crabs money can buy! Service is great and atmosphere is elegant.

• Visited April 2015