“Great Atmosphere and phenomenal food... and Champagne” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pearl Restaurant and Champagne Lounge

Pearl Restaurant and Champagne Lounge
1 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (South Pointe)
(786) 515-1150
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: South Pointe
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Atmosphere and phenomenal food... and Champagne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

We stumbled in to Pearl on accident (due to leaving cc and id at Nikki Beach that afternoon) and we are so glad we did! We started with champagne and decided to stay for dinner. It wasn't a busy night, but we had great service from the hostess, the bartender and the server. The server was extremely knowledgeable and brought us a risotto ball from the chef before our meal and also a chocolate covered strawberry after. The risotto balls were so good we ordered them for an appetizer, even though they weren't on the menu ( they should be!!!!) Both nice touches! The DJ was playing the BEST music and the food was great! I ordered enchiladas, which were great - but my husband ordered a lobster and paiche dish in a coconut cream sauce and it was out of this world! Overall, the 4 in our party decided it was the best meal we had on our trip. Highly recommend!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
London
“Refreshingly delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

We went for a meal because I have heard of Nikki Beach and someone told us about this new restaurant upstairs - it was exactly what we were looking for for date night and a great treat - we both felt very relaxed and will definitely go again soon if only for the deserts!!!

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great spot for dinner and drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Went with friends right after it re-opened and had a great time. Delicious drinks, really fresh ceviche and the best foie gras I've tasted! My friends had some other things, goat cheese and beet appetizer, and the steaks - everyone really liked what they ordered. Desserts were amazing - we inhaled the tiramisu and the chocolate banana cake. Staff was all super friendly (very un-Miami in a good way) but service was a bit on the slow side. Dining here is a bit pricey but we enjoyed it. Definitely worth checking out, just don't go if you're in a hurry.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Place!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Was in Miami for the weekend. Pearl was a great place to go. Had drinks and food was great! Great ambience, service was good! I usually dont write reviews... but I recommend this place!!

Visited December 2011
Miami, Florida
“Real SOBE feeling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

Been hearing about Pearl for a while now, how amazing it was with the Decor, very different an Unique in SOBE.
My boyfriend and I decided to go and try the Menu, a friend that works for Nikki Beach tolds us the food was AMAZING.
The decor was really different, funky and fun, I really liked the terrace they have, you can see the action at Nikki but still eat in peace. The Menu has very interesting options, it took us a while to decide but I had 2 appetizers, (Pearl Salad and Bruscheta) and my boyfriend the Cowboy Steack...WOW it was INCREDIBLE!!! he's looking for a special ocation for us to go. It is a a little expensive for my budget, but is worth it.

Heard Sundays are fun to go dance too, but the restaurant scene I prefer. (they had a Girl DJ playing some good classics!!!)

• Visited January 2012