“Best Pizza in SoBe!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Valdosta, Georgia
“Best Pizza in SoBe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Excellent is all I can say! $5 square slices, are great any time of day, located on the corner grab a table and watch the people.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lorain, Ohio
“ASTONISHING ARRAY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a great stop for a late-night bight...there is an amazing variety pre-baked pizza to choose form...you point, they heat it up, throw it on a paper plate and you're good to go. There are a few chairs outside if you want to people watch, but it can be easily eaten on the go.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
miami
“Pizza Worstica”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

bad all the way around...save your money and your time! waited forever......
The whole process to order the pizza was insane. It took around twenty minutes.
The guy on the other end of the line just couldn't handle taking an order, mind you , it was not a complicated order either. It was a Pizza Margahrita. He asked me several times what I wanted, to the point of absurdity. I knew I was in trouble when I was going to have to give my address and I was right. We spent several long minutes confirming, spelling, confirming, double checking, asking, asking, confirming.......I mean really, it's an address dude. But then, I had to give my phone and credit card info too. I thought I was on a practical joke show...no one can be this inept???? When my pizza came, it was whatever and soggy in the middle. Really?
I actually wrote to corporate. They wrote back and said someone would call and send coupons.....never happened. Just as well, cause who knows what would've happened.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Melina F, Reputation Management at Pizza Rustica, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Hi -

We are so sorry about this! We also appreciate, that you reached out to corporate first and tried to resolve the situation. Thanks for that!
We had every intention of sending you your gift certificate, and thought we had done so. Something must've gone wrong on our end, but regardless, we'd love to send you out your gift certificate asap.
Please contact me at MelinaFelix@pizza-rustica.com
and send me your address. Again, sorry this slipped through the cracks!

Melina Felix
North Miami Beach, Florida
“everyone thinks it's the best in sobe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

It's a decent slice with a ton of choices of toppings and open very late.. and you can't go wrong with street pizza

Visited October 2012
Miami, Florida
“UNIQUE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The most unique and different pizza you will ever eat. It's the perfect place for a quick bite. We locals will attack the place after leaving the dance clubs... they're always open.

Visited August 2012