“Great Burgers!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cheeseburger Baby

Cheeseburger Baby
1505 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-7802 (Flamingo / Lummus)
305-531-7300
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #133 of 909 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
New York, NY
“Great Burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I love burgers at this place. I have not had a bad experience with this food truck yet. They taste authentically old school. Like burgers my mom used to make for me, when I was a kid! A nice find....

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hollywood, Florida
“Old school burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have been to the Cheeseburger Baby food truck plenty of times. Burgers are great. The burgers are different then the restaurant. Both are refreshing. The truck is pre-made patties while the restaurant is like my mom and grandmom made them. From Scratch!!! I loved the food but I noticed the waitress behind the counter keep whispering about customers. The restaurant is straight up hole in the wall but the burgers and fries make the experience worth it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Randallstown, Maryland
“Great Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

My friend found this spot after doing a Google search for good burgers in Miami. This was mentioned in an article and happened to be close we visited. The establishment itself was not what i was expecting. It reminded me of neighborhood carry outs back at home.

We ordered burgers and loaded fries and the food was good. There are tables to sit down and eat. Overall I would go again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Port Orange, Florida
“Don't waste your money on this dump!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

They screwed up our order and didn't seem to care. Our friend who ordered before us got her food 30 minutes after us. I ordered a well done burger and it was practically mooing when I bit into it...so bloody I couldn't eat it. When I asked them to fix my order the guy put my burger that I already taken a couple of bites out of back on the grill. Talk about a health code violation! Makes me wonder what else goes on there?! So my cheese got re-grilled and the burger was bland and disgusting. The service was terrible and everyone working there seemed to be bothered by the customers. Do yourself a favor and go to 5 Guys across the street.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Good food, Lousy service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Good burger and fries. Lousy service and attitude. Small place to grab a bite and people watch if you can gram one of the few seats overlooking the street. They don't serve ice with their drinks so you'll have to swig it straight out of the plastic bottle.

• Visited February 2014