“Great for cheap grub” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sultan Restaurant

Sultan Restaurant
1903 Collins Avenue, Viajo a Miami Desde El Dia 4/6 Hasta El Dia 19/ 6, Miami Beach, FL 33139
+1 305-531-8598
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #418 of 871 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Turkish, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Mediterranean Turkish Greek + Classic American Cuisine.Established in 1988.
Aylesbury
“Great for cheap grub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I stumbled upon this place on the way back to our hotel, because we only wanted a small meal in a hurry. I took some persuading, but was very pleasantly surprised to recieve good food at a great price, with friendly service. I have seen some comments saying this place is expensive! Perhaps if you are comparing to Abrakababra on Barnsley High St, but compared to other places on Ocean and Linclon, this place is a bargain

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
The Netherlands
“Good food, nice staff but lack atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

The food was pretty good, the staff was pretty good as well. Obviously there is little atmosphere cause it is still a kabob shop. Food was better than some of the "fancy" restaurants.

Edmonton, Canada
“Popular late night, still good for brekky”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We walked pass this hole-in-the-wall place four times before deciding to give it a try. There were a lot of movie star pics on the walls, and reviews from stars magazines - apparently it is a Paris Hilton hot spot. We looked over the breakfast menu, and decided to go with the gyros even though it was ten am. Tasty, and great atmosphere, if that's your thing. Our hotel later told us that the RICE is to die for. Wish we would have known that earlier.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Yum Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We loved this place, 10 seconds from our hotel and the food was delish. We ate here 3 days in a row, its expensive but we ate in other places that charged roughly the same and the food wasnt as nice as Sultan.

Visited July 2012
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Don't bother, in fact we didn't.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We chose to go here after a little bit of research. There are only a couple of mediterranean restaurants in south beach so we were looking forward to this. We arrived and waited to be seated and waited then got sick of waiting and found our own chair. We were passed a menu by a very sullen looking waitress and spent some time looking through. I noticed that they had pictures of the dishes inside so I went to look at the images whilst leaving I noticed the waitress coming in apologised for being in the way. The same sullen waitress then charged passed me and into the kitchen. I returned to my seat and started looking at the menu again. The waitress (yes the same one) came to us and asked if we had decided. We asked for another couple of minutes and was met with a huff and the waitress stormed off, whilst my fiancee was trying to order a bottle of wine. We applied the three strikes and you are out principle only this time it was us who were out. I appreciate that people have an off day and I hope this was hers. If not custom will soon disappear. I also disagree with people who said it was a cheap place. Most expensive for wine out of the 6 places we looked at while in Miami, Gyros sandwich $9.75 in here $7.99 in NY.

• Visited August 2012