“Miami Spice” 4 of 5 stars

(305) 672-4765
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tantra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #224 of 888 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cross street: Espanola Way
Vernon, CT
“Miami Spice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

The food was all delicious. Because we chose off the Miami Spice menu we got 3 courses for a very reasonable price. The drinks here are pretty expensive, but super delicious as well. The service was great and we had a really nice time, but we didn't stay late enough to see what the location is like after midnight when the club scene starts.

Visited August 2012

Westlake Village, California
“Different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food was reasonably good. The ambiance is a bit cheesy, as everything is geared towards a sexual/sensual theme, but it was fun.

Visited September 2012
Miami, Florida, United States
“A MUST SEE PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We have been all over the world in many excellent places, but to find one, like Tantra what is an excellent restaurant with out of the world food and cocktail menu, a sensual, crazy club with beautiful people, as well as, amazing DJ's and all that with excellent service and management is simply impressive.

Visited August 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Always Enjoy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Every time I am in Miami I visit Tantra at least once, if not more. Monday night is my favorite night. I usually start by making a reservation for dinner to ensure a great table. Once I arrive I am always greeted with warm and helpful staff. There are lots of options for drinks and food. For a great experience I usualy ask for suggestions. Every dish i have ever had there was delicious!
Once it gets to be a bit later in the evening the restaurant comes alive with dj's, dance, live misic and entertainment that last late into the night :)
I have never been disapointed! I recomend it to anyone I know going to Miami.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
new York
“Had a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Had a great time with my girl friends at Tantra Monday's. I recommend the fish. I had tuna. Fresh,l tasty and full of flavor. Loved the music the live bongos and the DJ's. The crowd was a good mix and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. The service was great and I will definitely return. My new place for Mondays

• Visited August 2012