“Great for a snack” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lennox or Michigan
Description: Since 1997, Balans Restaurants in Miami have been a favorite of locals and visitors alike. It may have to do with our casual brasserie ambiance and outdoor tables. Others tell us it's our global menu, with local favorites such as Chilean Sea Bass, Jambalaya, Thai Red Curry and more. We think it's a combination uniquely our own... Sumptuous food, comfortable prices and an experience that will entice you to linger. Come and join us for consistently good quality food at affordable prices and served by our team of friendly staff. Don't forget to join our royalty program for additional rewards.
Sussex
“Great for a snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Walk along this road and you are hassled all the time to sit down, have something eat or drink. After a while its tiring. We choose here because they had a $5 menu for food and we were fed up with being ripped of for rubbish. What could go wrong, order a few $5 sides to share. IT WAS FANTASTIC, hot, spicy where ordered and a breath of fresh air. No of us wanted a drink and we were given tap water with no problem. In all we ordered $40 worth of sides and had a great time. It was early evening around 6.30pm, so I am sure they wouldn't be so happy to do this later on.

Visited January 2014

Beatrice, NE
“Ok. Service questionable.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

The hawker out front basically physically blocked me and corralled me into a chair. The server was nice, until we told her we were only having a drink each and 1 app to share. Then she pretty much ignored us. The ceviche was good, but I would NOT recommend this place at all.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Beijing, China
“Meh, at best!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Meh! Took some friends out to dinner here. It was not great. The service was very slow. All the food was very spicy even stuff that was not supposed to be. Not sure if they screwed up the order or not. Many better restaurants to check out than here. Wifi was bad also. Only positive was the happy hour discounts but the mojitos we had were very sour and not very good.

Visited February 2014
Needham, Massachusetts
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

My wife and I love to eat on Lincoln Road. We recent ate at Balans for lunch. We were able to eat outside as the best activity is people watching on Lincoln Rd. My wife ordered the Cob Salad which she loved. I ordered a burger but had to send it back because it was overcooked. their second attempt was much better. The fries were very good also. Weekend menu offers brunch items as well.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States
“A breakfast or lunch must! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

At least twice a year I meet my clients here and it's their dining stomping grounds and I love it! On a busy restaurant you can relax inside or outside seating on the fabulous Lincoln Mall Road. Food is always fresh and served quickly but you are never rushed. I had the two egg breakfast which has the most amazing hash browns ever! coffee is fantastic too.I've been here for lunch too same great service and food.