“Good service” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Canada
“Good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

The food was good but nothing special. The ahi tuna was very well done but the rest of the dinner was very bland. The chicken teriyaki seemed to be lacking teriyaki flavour. The creme brûlée was excellent. The waiter was very attentive.

west virginia
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We ate here twice. Once for breakfast which was excellent. I had the Belgian waffle and my husband had the Western omelet. He said it was the best he's ever had. We had dinner another night. Got there early for the happy hour deals on the appetizers. Had calamari and sliders which were excellent. I had spaghetti and it was delicious. The sauce was not too spicy and a little bit sweet. Great location for people watching. Service was very attentive and the prices are very reasonable for the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Van Dyke's Has the Best Burger I Have Ever Eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I think Van Dyke's is my personal favorite of all the restaurant's on Lincoln Road. They absolutely have the best burger and fries I have ever eaten anywhere, and it is huge! We usually cut it in half and share. I believe the server told me it is 8 ounces, and I believe that. My daughter's favorite is the lobster ravioli, but I must say I've never eaten anything I didn't like there. I tend to order pasta when I'm not having the burger. Their Happy Hour is very good too; it doesn't have the variety of Nexxt, but the appetizers they have are great, especially the sliders with potatoes. That's enough for a meal, and only $6 at Happy Hour. My biggest regret is that they no longer have their red velvet cake on the menu! I had it my first visit, in 2007 I believe, and it was the best I have ever had baring, perhaps, the Cheesecake Factory. I understand they have a great jazz group that performs upstairs in the evening, but I have never been . I am a big music lover, but jazz is not my preference, so I haven't been there. You can't beat Van Dyke's, for a good, relatively inexpensive meal (at least for South Beach)!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“Cabaret dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Pleasant evening, good atmosphere, massive portions, decent choice on menu. Food not bad! Mixed crowd, all ages and walks of life. Decent entertainment.

Visited February 2013
“Very good flavor -Good vibe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had the feta and tomato salad - it was fantastic. Stacked with layers of feta slices, yellow and red tomato topped with pesto sauce - very fresh and flavorful. Shared the Churrasco which also was excellent. Good night time people watching.

• Visited March 2013