“Very god but I was expecting more...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Tua

Casa Tua
1700 James Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-7507 (City Center)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #79 of 839 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: City Center
Description: Casa Tua offers the perfect dining experience by blending elements of the five senses. Inside our handsome Mediterranean villa or outdoors in our inviting garden, guests indulge in sensuous sights, sounds, smells, textures and of course, tastes. Each guest feels as if he were visiting the home of a very good friend, a special place to enjoy our delicious Northern Italian cuisine, fine wine, and exquisite art. Whether it’s the cozy feeling in our library, the glow of the lantern-lit trees in our lush garden or the festive atmosphere of our 20-seat Chef Table in full view of all the kitchen action, Casa Tua offers unforgettable moments that set it apart from any other restaurant.
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Very god but I was expecting more...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Many of my friends had recommended this place so we went with high expectations. The ambience is great. We sat outside and it was a nice warm night and the patio was covered in lanterns. The service is super attentive without being OTT. The food is... good. Not brilliant. We had tagliatelli with a mix of mushrooms and it was good but too cheese, the risotto texture was perfect but the flavours were too discrete... I could think of better places in Miami.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Moscow
“Nice Italian resto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I have been impressed by the ambiance, really one of those isles of Italy in Miami) food is good-organic tomatoes&buratta (but didn't taste like in Italy). However, pasta with truffles was awesome! white wine was average but red very good! Service is excellent. Except for 2nd dish came to fast :) prices you can't compare to Italy, but for miami is acceptable. Would definitely come here the 2nd time!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Pretentious Very. But great for people watching and a giggle. Starters came out as soon as we ordered would of liked a little longer to relax into the meal although when the main came it was most delicious and everyone happy.

Would recommend and would go again.

“Never wrong !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

This is probably the most consistent restaurant I know in south beach !!!!
Impeccable service, fantastic menu'.Great romantic garden.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Romantic beautiful delicious what more can you ask ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

We were seated at a beautiful table outdoors. We had no wait despite the fact that the restaurant is clearly busy.
This is the most romantic place in town. Take a lover and you won't be disappointed.
I started with the pesto pasta appetizer which was delicious. They made my wife a special salad incorporating several items from different salads in the menu. Both were great.
My wife asked for her fish in parchment even though it was not on the menu. The chef came out to make sure he got it right and he sure did. Delicious tender flavorful fish. My branzino with roasted artichokes and olives was light and wonderful.
The desserts were all equally delicious.
Yes it is pricey. But I have come here every trip to Miami beach and every time I have had a great meal. I have never encountered a rude member of the staff. On the contrary they go out of their way to please every single time. On occasion I have had to wait for a table but what good restaurant never encounters a short wait.
In short, don't miss this great experience. Be prepared for a hefty bill but relax and enjoy a delicious meal In a very romantic setting. Ask for a table outside!!!