“This is one of my top five restaurants in Miami Beach.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Ft Lauderdale
“This is one of my top five restaurants in Miami Beach.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I found this restaurant while I was on a food tour with Miami Culinary Tours. I never would have stopped in otherwise, most likely because the front of the building is unassuming and the area to eat in is rather small. However, that doesn't stop them from being one of the best places I've ever eaten.

This place quickly went from being a spectacular one-time dining experience to an all-time favorite for my husband and I. First of all, the food there is organic. They make their own sourdough and only use fresh ingredients. The taste is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I can't stress enough how awesome the flavors are because of how high quality their pizza is. Our favorite thing to get there though is actually the Sundried Hippie - a vegetarian-friendly pocket filled with some of our favorite non-meats, like baby spinach leaves, juicy kalamata olives, and feta cheese.

If you want to put a little extra pizzazz on your pizza or pockets, they have a rack of infused olive oils to sprinkle onto your meal. I recommend the rosemary-infused, followed by the garlic.

Although you can technically eat inside of Blocks Deli, the area is quite small, so I would recommend getting your food to go. They deliver if you are in the area, but I suggest grabbing a pizza and taking it out to the beach for a mini-picnic. The best part about this place is that if you live a ways off (like we do), you can get a fresh pizza to take home and bake yourself. So delicious. They are a bit on the pricey side (compared to regular take-out pizza) but so, so worth it.

This place is a must-go.

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Belgrade, null, Serbia
“One of the reasons to come back to Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

One of the best Pizza's I have ever had in my life, shame I don't live in Miami Beach otherwisee I'd be back AGAIN, AGAIN…and AGAIN !!! The base was crisp (dough made with natural yeast), airy and super fresh. The toppings were generously filled and very tasty !!!
Service was very quick and food came quick. It's a small but very cozy and super clean place !!! Come and try it…you won't regret it !!! My favorite pizza was Eugene's choice !!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“The best pizza in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have never eaten a pizza like this one we like it so much that we end up ordering a couple more. We give this place a 5 star

• Visited September 2013
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Hands down the best pizza I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I arrived in Miami Beach rather late into the evening and decided to just grab some 'easy food' instead of having a meal out. As usual I took to Trip Advisor and narrowed the search to pizza and this place came up number 1! We were both totally blown away by this delicious pizza, it tasted so fresh and the base was perfect. They have homemade pesto sauce which we asked to have on the side and put on top of our pizza - it tasted delicious!! Really cute place too.

• Visited October 2013
Miami, Florida
“Nothing compares to their pockets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love this place, in fact, this is where I go when I have time in Miami Beach for a quick and delicious bite at my lunch brake. I usually order their hippie pocket which has spinach, feta cheese, kalamata olives, sundried tomatoes. It is a great small place with big flavors!

• Visited September 2013