“Awesome experience, must do” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Jersey City, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome experience, must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I signed up for this without having any slightest idea about what hang gliding is and all I knew on speaking with Eric (a guy who runs this) assured me that it is going to be fun. Myself and 4 of friends signed up for this and it was total adventure. Eric was excellent as a instructor as well as made us feel comfortable at all times through our glide trip. I would recommend this than doing parasailing as it is more fun as you detach yourself with the glide up into 1500 ft above and you can stir the glide yourself with the instructor always by your side. Instructor is there to handle things if something goes wrong, You also get a great aerial view of miami!. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for adventures in miami, believe you will enjoy it.

Montmagny, Canada
“Great experience, unique point of view of miami - a must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

At a very good time with this very organized and professional team. We got reservation by phone one day prior at the flight. We could use their help to get a wheelchair passenger on board to see the flight. We go refreshments on board. All parts of the flights was very smooth and very well explain by the instructor. Is a scenery to view. In some conditions, it is possible to see some ocean animals ( dolphins, sharks, mattes...). It was the best active done at Miami to us !

I recommend it with five stars !

“Awesome FLIGHT !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

This is by far the best view you will ever have of Miami, Biscayne Bay, Key Biscayne etc. Eric, Alex & Mike are the best!!!!!

“Stood us up twice! They can't keep their appointments.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

First of all the guy almost never answers his phone and never returned our calls if we left a message. We finally got a hold of him and scheduled a date and time. We got there on time, waited a half hour, and he never showed up or answered our calls. We finally got him on the phone the following week and he made up some excuse that he had us scheduled for a different day, so we rescheduled for the following weekend a date and time. Same exact thing happened. We got there early, waited a half hour past the meet time, and he never showed or answered our calls. This guy has no idea how to run a business.

drwendy
14 attraction reviews
“I wish I could review them but they keep cancelling on me.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I've tried twice now to make a reservation to glide. The first time the communication was great, they called right back and texted me. The winch on the boat broke the day before my flight so we had to cancel.

So we tried again on this trip. This time we had to call at least ten times, finally got hold of someone at 10 PM. Multiple texts went unanswered. Finally gave them credit card to hold my spot, never got confirmation. Then the day before my flight, they texted me to say they didn't have the minimum number of fliers to make the trip, after we had been booked for 3 months. Cancelled again.

I'm really disappointed. All I want to do is give them money to take me flying and for some reason they just don't seem to want it. I might give them one more chance next time we're in town, but they'll probably just cancel on me again. How do you run a business when you don't ever actually go flying?