I have had bad food other places in the world, but the experience we had at Cha Cha Rooster trumps most of the things I´ve seen before.
We ordered some chocolate milk after a hard workout one morning. Long story short, the glasses had loads of dead roaches floating near the bottom. We only saw this after finishing most of the drink, discussing what these lumps we felt coming through the straws was.
The manager blamed the pest control company of course, but we really don´t care to play the blame game. As a compensation we did not have to pay our food and beverages charged on the room when we checked out, but I find that only fair compared to what happened.
Too bad this totally ruined our impression of the place, as all the people working there really worked hard to make us comfortable and help us have a good time.
If you own or manage Cha Cha Rooster, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.