“Good time” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #709 of 872 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Located at The Colony Hotel in Miami Beach, Columbus Restaurant offers delicious food and drinks in an exotic and lively atmosphere.
Miami, Florida, United States
“Good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Good restaurant for drinks! I haven't tried the food. A lil pricey but worth every cent. Highly recommend the bulldog drink on happy hour time, plus they have hookah. Try the drinks from Juan he is the best (at least he says so) . The manager is an Italian guy whos has most of his staff of Italians , which they are really fun and friendly.

Visited July 2013

Mcdonough
“Colony hotel restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The food was excellent and the service was ok they were very friendly and fun but remember you are in south beach and they do not get in a hurry for anything so be prepared to stay a while anywhere you eat. Price was comparable to all the other places, we walked the strip and ended up back here to eat, excellent

Visited April 2013
/las /vegas
“Confused place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The menu calls this place one name and the sign another. They had very loud music playing but from an iPhone that was hooked up to a speaker. Calls even came in! Pandora must have been playing but not the commercial-free version since ads were heard over the speakers. Not very professional at all especially when most of the places on Ocean Drive have live music or deejays. There weren't many people eating here when I was there. I ordered a drink which was okay just not presented in an attractive manner. The chairs on the patio were very uncomfortable. I nearly had a heart attack when the bill came and it was $25 for my drink!! Really? This is definitely not a fancy place and the average price for a Martini on Ocean Drive ranges from $10-$14. Stay away! Too many choices to waste time and money on this place.

Visited April 2013
winnipeg
“Don't waste your money unless you enjoy poor service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

In a nutshell, service was poor! The restaurant below lures you in with their "deals" but if these so called deals came with small print it would read " we are about to rip you off " Even worst, when I spoke to the manager, he was sitting with a lady friend, and ignored me at first...soon after, he acknowledged my presence and after I told what happened with our service he asked " so, what do you want me to do" I was shocked...I expressed to him how rude he was and then he offered me a free round of shooters for my table. FYI, my table consisted of my parents, aunts & uncles and a child. Other than this hotel/restaurant being central in south beach, it is not worth the time, money, and stress.

“Rude, Arrogant, Ignorant, Disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Just read the review below if you are considering staying here... ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. However, all I did is dine at the place. I've never been so furious and shocked because of service in my life. Do yourself a favor and do not stay here. All me and my husband did was eat here and it was a horrible experience. My boyfriend got a piece of a Brillo pad in his drink, the hostess was DRINKING on the job and completely arrogant, just like the rest of the staff, ESPECIALLY one of the waitresses, who wasn't even ours. I asked to use the bathroom, walked down a disgusting lobby hallway into a back area where there were men sitting (randomly outside the women's room). I walked into the women's room, heard one man yell to another, and before I knew it, on my way out of the bathroom, one of the men was walking in- to the LADIES room, as I was walking out (knowing I was in there alone) and when I asked if there was a problem he just walked out. Thank god I was through using the bathroom. However, I asked to speak to a manager and they said No. Then when my husband did they said just pay and leave. When he asked AGAIN, they said they were going to call the cops as he said "Please do, now." Instead, they all became very scared and said "No, just pay us and leave". Meanwhile, a waitress was swearing about us in Spanish (thinking we couldn't understand her" and threatening us to leave. BY FAR the worst service and experience of my life. Lets just say, the cops were called.