“Good gelato, but beware of the price” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 829 restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Italian, Ice Cream
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: We make our own Gelato base daily with fresh ingredients. Our dairy flavors use low-fat milk with cream and no butters, while our Sorbettos are made with seasonal fruit. Exclusive ingredient include prestigious Pistacchio from Bronte (Sicily) and Nocciola (Hazelnut) from Piemonte. We also offer Italian Pastries and coffee.
Foz do Iguacu, PR
“Good gelato, but beware of the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The ice-cream is really good, though I had a lot similar or better ones in europe. Maybe the prices influenced my opinion: they are quite high, so you expect something really special.

Visited September 2013

96% Recommend
  • Polish first
denver, Colorado, USA
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Apparently a new place on south beach, we checked it out based on trip advisor reviews. It was awesome! Italian owners, made right here in south beach. Delicious and rich. Try it out. A little taste of Italy in Miami.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“A review that matters...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

As having spent many summers in Italy, I can definitely say I have tasted a fair share of "real' Italian gelato. I have to laugh at the negative comments that complain about having "few" flavors. This place has some of the best gelato found on this side of the Atlantic. The ingredients are of the highest quality and come through in the unique flavors offered. I actually respect a place that has fewer "gusti" so that I know they are fresh and move quicker. Aside from the staples of pistachio, nutella and nocciola, this place also has some "specials" on a rotating basis. If you're ever there for the cannoli, please try it...It really does taste like a Sicilian cannoli--citron bits and all! If you're looking for an "ice-cream" go do yourself a favor and buy something out of a deli freezer for 2 bucks. If you want a seriously creamy indulgence, then try one from here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best gelato I have ever eaten, no joke!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Home made Italian gelato. This place has absolutely amazing gelato, you will not be disappointed!! We went there multiple times in our few days in Miami because we enjoyed it so much. The highlights were the pistachio, the strawberry and the coconut, as well as the smoothies. There is not a huge selection, but the quality more than compensates for this. 5 stars!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Finally the real Italian gelato in USA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Guys finally the real Italian gelato in USA!!!
As Italian and above all as gelato crazy eater fan I have finally found my favorite gelato in US.
Working and traveling around States I like to try Italian gelato and a lot of time I'm impressed in the negative way. The flavor and the taste are unfortunately and often far away from a real Italian gelato. Here in SoBe Miami let's try nocciola and pistachio, close your eyes and you can feel in the costiera Amalfitana.
Likely I live in Miami and when I want to feel home I can eat this great gelato every time.
Well done guys.