“i love ice cream” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 21 Ice Cream in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Coffee Shop, Ice Cream
Dining options: Lunch, Coffee & Tea, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We make our own Gelato base daily with fresh ingredients. Our dairy flavors use low-fat milk with cream and no butters, while our Sorbettos are made with seasonal fruit. Exclusive ingredient include prestigious Pistacchio from Bronte (Sicily) and Nocciola (Hazelnut) from Piemonte. We also offer Italian Pastries and coffee.
New York City, New York
“i love ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Try the cheesecake is the best. Location is very chic and clean. My hotel was right in front. had to have it everyday on my stay.

Visited July 2013

• Polish first
“Wow is right!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

These guys are straight from Italy and they make the absolute BEST gelato I have ever tried ....wow.

I am in south beach now going to go for a gelato later this evening

Amazing!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vaasa, Finland
“Creamy, tasty gelato, perfect for a hot day at the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had been looking at where to have dinner in while we were in South Beach and found it amusing to once again find a gelato place as one of the highest ranked restaurants. We were not planning on going here but happened to come across the place one day when walking back to our hotel from the beach. It was a hot day (maybe not so surprising considering it is Miami Beach) so a couple of scoops of gelato was more than suitable. The gelato was delicious and creamy, the only thing I was a bit disappointed about was that on the "menu card" there were many flavors that were not available now. However, there was about 10 flavors available, so I am sure everyone will find something they'll like!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Up North
“Very good gelato”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is a new and very good gelato option on Ocean Drive. It did not live up to its very high billing based on other reviews, but it is very good, and worth a repeat visit. They don't accept charge cards, and close surprisingly early for Ocean Drive (11 PM according to the girl at the entrance, though the next night I noticed they were open around 11:30 PM). The prices are a bit high considering the very small cup sizes. The medium Coconut Gelato I got was about $6 in a very small cup. It was creamy and had good coconut flavor. I would rank it on a level with the 4D Gelato shop at the corner of South Pointe Dr and Washington Ave, which is my favorite gelato place in south beach, though the servings are bigger at 4D. The gelato, though very good, is not as good as some I've had in other cities, thus the 4-star rating.

Overall a good place, and I'll be back to try other flavors.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Superb gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Having travelled the gelato world, we think we "know" what great gelato tastes like. We tried six flavours and all were fantastic - excellent texture and intense taste. Up there with our benchmarks tasted in Rome and Venice. Who'd have thunk in Miami. Worth going out of your way to try...

Visited July 2013