You added Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort to your Saves list
Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1545 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139‎ (Formerly The James Royal Palm) (City Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #52 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Miami
“Cool. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Stayed here for four nights, had a few rooms. Great situation, cool lobby and a good pool. Staff friendly and seems to be very well run. Nice bar, pool restaurant just a bit pricey. Had a few thunder filled days but hotel not at fault for that. Would stay again.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (340)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I went for a small one week getaway to relax, recharge and walk the beach of Miami after a long cold winter in Canada. The service was fantastic, always greeted with a smile. The staff at The James Royal Palm were excellent. Monise from Housekeeping greeted me daily with a terrific smile and kept my room in pristine condition! It was my home away from home with a terrific ocean view. Looking to find a little something to do, Brooke Price the Concierge at The James was over the top terrific, he knew exactly what was going on in South Beach/ Miami, Restaurants, venues, bars, events, name it, food, type of music... he knew exactly what to recommend depending on what you wanted to do. He was so well connected. Very professional. Always greeted with friendly faces, the staff really helped make this hotel a 5 out of 5.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Everything at the James is modern and comfortable. Most of the rooms with ocean view. The staff i very helpul and the location in Miami beach is perfect, right in Collins Av.. The deco style is everywhere around.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have travelled to Miami plenty of times and always have had a great experience. However I have never really written a review about a hotel experience in Miami. I had such a great time during my stay at the James Royal Palm, from the moment I checked in to the time I checked out. However I felt that the most attentive person during my stay was actually my mini bar attendant Michael Martinez. One day he happened to knock on my door to restock the mini bar in my room and he was readily available to assist me. I needed some extra bottles of water and bath towels for the day. He even went to get me some ice. He helped me out with no problem and made it clear that whatever I needed he would be readily available. Thank you Michael for making the experience in my room a great one.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We loved our stay in this Art deco five star hotel with a feeling of a boutique. The service was great. We stayed at a 2 bed room with ocean view, it was great! the room service was excellent.rooms were always clean. we got free bikes from the concierge and toured at the beach side, it was fun! the concierge was very helpful in securing us restaurant bookings, which I strongly suggest to do. The location is perfect in the middle of the south beach. Make sure you use the Beach facility and enjoy a dip in the ocean!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was so pleasantly surprised with the James Royal Palm. The staff service was excellent and very helpful. The hotel was in a great location and the right size to feel boutique and but full of all the great amenities of a larger hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Where to start! After an unpleasant experience of having our flight cancelled to Miami due to weather, I couldn't have been happier to be checking into this hotel. Our long trip to Miami was soon forgotten upon a delightful check in experience where we were greeted with chilled glasses of citrus infused water, cool towels to relieve us from the heat & friendly smiles. We were traveling in a group for a bachelorette weekend and were pleasantly surprised to find out that we were upgraded to adjoining rooms accommodating all 6 ladies very nicely! The rooms were lovely, and one of our 2 rooms even had a balcony with a view of the beach, just perfect! The rooms feature the perfect combination of modern touches/amenities while also providing a very "beachy" feel. Aside from the fact that the hotel is extremely clean, in a great location, affordable and beautiful, the hotel staff is what made my stay a memorable one. Every staff member I encountered whether it be at the front desk, the lovely barista at the coffee bar (which I frequented everyday, where you receive free refills!) the pool, the beach, in the Florida Cookery for lunch, and even the housekeepers were just so pleasant and professional. Always smiling and very eager to help, the entire staff at the James Royal Palm hotel know what they are doing! As a professional in the hospitality industry myself I respect and appreciate employees such as those at this hotel who sincerely appear to enjoy their jobs and are wonderful at what they do. My favorite part of it all everyone's sentence ends with a sincere "its my pleasure" and a smile! Thank you for a great girls weekend we are still talking about 4 days later.

Room Tip: Deluxe King Room with a connecting Deluxe Double room was great for a small group of girls traveling...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort

Address: 1545 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139‎ (Formerly The James Royal Palm)
Location: United States > Florida > Miami Beach > City Center
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #52 of 205 Hotels in Miami Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort 4.5*
The Royal Palm, Miami-South Beach boasts an enviable location on Collins Avenue, just north of the iconic Ocean Drive at 15th Street. With direct access to the beach and boardwalk, the resort is near the most appealing attractions of vibrant South Beach. The resort comprises a wealth of refined facilities, including a pampering spa and a pool encircled by cabanas. Dining venues serve authentic plates and cocktails in relaxing ambiences. Some 10,000 square feet of space is available for enchanting events. With iconic ocean or city views, guest rooms and suites house environmentally-friendly amenities and stylish areas for business and leisure. Poolside Suites are distinguished by their expansive outdoor terraces and proximity to the beach and pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Starwood, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.