You added Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort to your Saves list
Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1545 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139‎ (Formerly The James Royal Palm) (City Center)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #56 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Florida
“Beautiful and chic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stayed here for one night with little advance planning. Fabulous decor and wonderful location. Our guest room was small, but the cool decor made it so unique. We also found it very quiet which we were not expecting as the hotel is so close to nightlife. I cannot comment on the service as we were not there long enough to enjoy any of the hotel amenities. However, those we encountered (front desk and valet) were wonderful. In terms of location, we were able to stoll out the front of the hotel one block down to Lincoln Road which is full of cafes, shops and activity. Such fun. In the other direction, less than a block away, is a lovely stroll down Ocean Drive to enjoy the beach, the architecture, people, hotels and sidewalk cafes. We had a wonderful experience at the James Royal Palm.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (350)
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We travel a lot and stay in some of the worlds best hotels. I would like to rank this operation right up there. Every member of staff that we have came in contact with were amazing, from door guy to the restaurant managers everyone seems so nice and happy to be at work…. Which is a big credit to the management.

We will defiantly be going back and recommending the hotel to all our friends, family and colleagues.

Great service
Great staff
Great value
Great rooms
Great beds

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We got a great deal on this hotel through the citi credit card rewards program, and were very pleasantly surprised. Beautiful property, with modern sleek furnishings. The service was incredible - from being greeted at the entrance to being provided with beach chairs, umbrellas and towels. We really felt pampered. The location was really great - situated at the end of ocean drive, and 3 blocks away from espaniola way.

• Stayed January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I wrote a review a few days ago and it did not post. This is a great hotel. I would recommend it to anyone going to south beach for a short or longterm stay. The customer services topples 5-star hotels I have visited around the world. I travel a ton. I am sitting on flight writing this review. Go to the pool and see Martin or the Conceirge. Martin is one of the waiters; he literally ran on beach to food truck to get us something the hotel did not have in stock. Rooms are very nice, exceptionally clean, bright and equipped with cool electronics and some interesting stuff in the mini bar. Florida Cookery and other bars and lounges are great for serious eaters or just snacks. Great location on the beach as well. Very customer service oriented as well. I really enjoyed the stay. I will be going back very soon.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I travel a lot and decided to try the James Brand in Miami; completely fell in love. We stayed in an apartment suite (1101) it was spectacular, the views were stunning and most importantly the staff was amazing and attentive to everything!

We loved it and plan on returning again!

Room Tip: Book the apartment suite it is spacious and very comfortable for couples and/or a family.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Patrick H, General Manager at Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Alexandra3030-

Thank you for your amazing review of the James Royal Palm. I am glad that you and your husband enjoyed the hotel! While not on the ocean, I believe the views of downtown, the cruise ship docks and down ocean drive from the balcony of our 01 rooms is the best in the building.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best,

Patrick Hatton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I used to come to SoBe for around 6 years twice a year and stay at this hotel. It definitely was needed renovations, but I was expecting found the same staff. Bartenders and servers used to be excellent (Phil, Ana Maria, Radost, Fabiana, Orlando, Fernando, Yesniel, etc). I found in my last stay awful service. Bartenders no idea what were doing, no nice at all. I feel bad to say that I'm not coming anymore here. I'm sad! I miss my all Royal Palm! Don't waste your money!

• Stayed January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We've stayed at many beachfront hotels in the SoBe area and we seriously LOVED the vibe of The James Royal Palm: gorgeous modern-art deco decor with a very inviting feel (not easy to pull off)...super friendly staff, gorgeous remodel from top to bottom, clean & quiet rooms with no detail left out, fabulous pool and beach areas with great service. And did I mention location, wow you are close to EVERYTHING! We stayed 4 nights and this will definitely be our go-to hotel in SoBe from now on!!!

Didn't hit the spa this time so can't say, but I'm sure it's great and look forward to it next time!

A truly wonderful experience!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort

Address: 1545 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139‎ (Formerly The James Royal Palm)
Location: United States > Florida > Miami Beach > City Center
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #56 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort 4.5*
The Royal Palm, Miami-South Beach boasts an enviable location on Collins Avenue, just north of the iconic Ocean Drive at 15th Street. With direct access to the beach and boardwalk, the resort is near the most appealing attractions of vibrant South Beach. The resort comprises a wealth of refined facilities, including a pampering spa and a pool encircled by cabanas. Dining venues serve authentic plates and cocktails in relaxing ambiences. Some 10,000 square feet of space is available for enchanting events. With iconic ocean or city views, guest rooms and suites house environmentally-friendly amenities and stylish areas for business and leisure. Poolside Suites are distinguished by their expansive outdoor terraces and proximity to the beach and pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Groupon and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.