“Awesome experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 120 activities in Miami Beach
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We want everybody to be able to afford our duck tours. You will not find a better value on any tour in Miami! If you want some serious sightseeing with actual facts packaged in a dynamic 90 minute land and sea tour that requires no change of vehicle, this is it! Yes, we can be engaging and entertaining, but at the end of the tour, we want you to feel that you learned a lot about Miami and could not have picked a better vehicle or crew to do it. If you want to make the most of your valuable time, this dynamic and fun tour is a great combination of facts,history, entertainment, architecture, wildlife, movie and tv trivia. This Miami duck tour offers the best sightseeing tour, a completely renovated and fun 90-Minute Land & Sea Adventure. Put together by talented actors and book writers, our tour takes you aboard late model, state-of-the-art amphibious vehicles through the streets of Miami, South Beach before a dramatic "Splash Down" into beautiful Biscayne Bay for a view of the many homes of the rich and famous. Don't miss this show on your next visit to South Beach! When it comes to Duck Tours in Miami, you have options! Ask questions before booking your seats with our competition. Here is a fact: Our late model amphibious buses are faster in the water and have a much better reliability record than our competition. If you had to fly somewhere would you pay more to ride on an older propeller driven airplane or would you feel better and more comfortable taking your family on newer, latest generation aircraft and pay LESS! Your time and safety is valuable and there is a reason why we invest in newer vehicles. We are Pirates but we are not greedy, we want to share with you all of Miami's treasures, sights and best kept secrets and do it in style, aboard the nicest looking, safest and fun sightseeing vehicles. Other facts: we guarantee that in the same 90 minutes you will see more and we will bring you right next to star island on the water. Newer vehicles combined with seasoned Captains and Duck Tour professionals got together and are bringing you a much improved Duck Tour option. Come aboard our ducks and we will show you why we AARRR better!
Miami, Florida
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Saw the Pirate Duck while visiting south beach and was curious! Even though we live in Miami, I took a chance with my family to see what it was about. I cannot say enough about the tour! My two girls had a blast. The tour guide was dressed as a pirate(a Johnny Depp look alike) was amazingly funny and he also sings. I believe his name was Tyler. The tour was very informative and gave a history of Miami and the Beaches that we hadn't known. The music was fantastic, from Lady Gaga to Frank Sinatra. The captain was also very knowledgable and handsome. He allowed my girls to sit next to him and used his binoculars to look for dolphins. The best part of the tour was the bus driving into the water and the dance party we had while driving down Ocean Drive! We have been back on the tour several times with friends and family. I highly recommend this tour! The best and least expensive.

New York, New York, United States
“Fun & relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

It was a beautiful day, the staff was very friendly, we really enjoyed the experience! I learned a lot about the area and it was an easy way to get out on the water for awhile!

Austin, Texas, United States
“Refreshing Land and Sea Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I really enjoyed last week's excursion with the Miami Pirate Duck Tours. The staff was super friendly and the tour was a fun combination of checking out the town and the taking a spin in the ocean. You get to see some really nice houses, landmarks, etc. Definitely worth the $30 per person.

Salisbury, MD
7 attraction reviews
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My friend and I were walking through south beach and was approached about the tour, I got a brochure and on a whim we went. It wasn't very expensive at all about $30? The staff is fun and outgoing, the ride is very informative and fun, you get to dance and find out where the stars lived...it was just an amazing experience. Definitely recommend this!

Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida
“An Incredible Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Me and my family took this Tour, last Summer, even though we live in Miami.
We were curious about the anphibius Idea of it.
I can't say enough about it!
Is really an impressive tour, it began with a lot of Miami Beach History, wich I have to confess I only knew half of what we have in South Beach, after listening to fascinating facts of The Art deco history, artists, Movies filmed in South beach, etc.The Tour drove us the port, going straight to the water!!!! It is so so cool!!
that a Bus type of transportation can convert into a sturdy and firm Boat!!
The tour takes you all around the Islands, more and more interesting facts of History as well as Looking from so close to the rich & famous Villas. After that, the tour goes more around the Miami beach Land and straight into Ocean Drive. The fun begins! The staff makes you dance and makes people walking on the streets dance with you!!!!!! The Music is great, that part is so Nice & Fun as well.
After that 1st time, we went 2 more times, and now every time our family comes to visit, we take them, so they learn and experience a very cool, fun & unique tour!!
Oh, and the Staff is great!!!
For the price and hard to forget staff, this a MUST Tour to do in South Beach!!!
Thank you guys for the many wonderful Sundays,
we had at the Miami Pirate Duck Tour!!

Visited January 2013