“Great food and even better service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations, Buffet, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Buffet, Late Night
Munich, Germany
“Great food and even better service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Fuji Restaurant is one of these places that makes the things much better when your are on a vacation. My wife and me were regulars during the two weeks we spent in South Beach.
The food was excellent, great variety and top knotch quality. If you are a fan of the asian cuisine this is the place to viist while in South Beach. Just to be fair I would say , we visited a few other restaurants on Lincoln Road and Collins Ave. - after Fuji I found these places a little bit disappointing - a lot heftier prices for a lower quality food.
And the service....THESE PEOPLE ARE AWASOME. I mean, we went there in a busy hour , the restaurant was full, and still, we got all the attention we needed, the service was prompt and professional.
I would recommend this restaurant to anybody visiting Miami, it is just worth it,trust me on this!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“You won't be disappointed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great place. Fresh food, good service and the price is fair. I like the snow crab legs and the choices of the sushi. Inside the restaurant is clean. Mariya is my server, she is so nice and very polite. I will introduce this place to all my friends. Compare with the other restaurants in Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive, the price is fair and you can get more variety of taste. If they have outdoor seating will be A+.

• Visited November 2012