“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
New York City, New York
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Delicious coffee and fresh juices. Pastries were good and satisfying. It is good value for South Beach.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Why go to Starbucks when there is an Aroma????”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

For many years, I have been going to Israel and Aroma is one of my Coffee places to frequent. So imagine my happiness when I learned that there was an Aroma Espresso Bar in Miami. We went to both locations; 5th and Collins and the One in the Loews Hotel. Both were great. Coffee so much better than Starbucks The bread is baked there unlike other Coffee chains were the food is made somewhere else. The food is fresh and the Sandwiches great. The staff friendly. We went for my birthday brunch and I asked for extra chocolate candies since my 15 year old was left at home and jealous as Aroma is her favorite coffee place in Israel. My husband was hot from our long walks and there Frozen Lemonade with Mint cooled him off, He ordered it the second time as well. They were so nice and loaded my coffee plate with chocolate. Why go to Starbucks when there is an Aroma?????

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Local Coffee & Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was just a block away from my hotel and had great coffee and a variety of breakfast items. Friendly staff.

Visited February 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Loved It!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Starbucks should take a lesson...this place is for reals! Espresso was aweome...service was fast. Great atmosphere.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Buffalo, New York
“Loved the outdoor area for breakfast in the sun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I really liked this place because of the ambiance. I liked enjoying a coffee, sitting on Collins Avenue, taking in a beautiful sunny Miami morning.

The food....well I would have liked to see more breakfast choices on the menu. I felt like I couldn't really find anything to suffice me. A multi grain bagel (or any bagel) would have been pleasant. Since I couldn't find anything I just opted to go with a plain ole croissant. Not something I would normally eat, but it was good, and did the job. I accompanied my croissant with a cappuccino, which was delish! My boyfriend had some egg and toast breakfast (can't remember what it was called). He said it was good; I am not a fan of eggs so I didn't try any of it. I thought it was a little more on the pricey side for breakfast, but then again I remind myself, "Its Miami!"

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere