“Awesome place, real deal” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Pelotas, RS
“Awesome place, real deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

we got here when we were walking around miami beach, a little bit outside the tourist area (I mean the REAL tourist area). We stopped there because we never tried vietnam food, so we thought why not. when we entered we felt confident of the place, since there was people, and most of them seem to be locals and not tourist.
When we sat that EVERYBODY was really nice, our attendant, and other guys also attending us where super nice, and when we did not know what to order, apprently the owner, just told us close your menus I will bring you some excellent things. At the beginning I thought he was trying to take advantag of a couple of tourist, but NO. He brought first one dish, we ate it, and than we asked for more, and he brought us more, just if we wanted to, so we ate the second one, both were really good, SORRY dont remmeber the names :S, but totally recommend you to do this if you do not know what to eat.

also for desert we ate a Goyaba cheescake, most awsome cheescake I have ever tried, homemade, by the owners sister.

totally recommend this place.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Pho was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Friendly service, cute resto, tasty Pho.... Best I ever had, never liked it till today, always found the soup base lacking taste, this one won me over big time, also had the caramelised pork and rice, really nice. Left happy, also deliver.

Visited October 2013
Prague
“Excellent vietnamise food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Had the Bun Bo beef noodles they were really tasty and big portion. Reasonable price and excellent service. Totally recommend it.

Miami Beach, Florida
“I should have turned and run! What a huge rip-off for terrible food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I try to be fair and make allowances BUT there's nothing redeemable about this place.
Was excited to have Vietnamese food and this place is in the neighborhood but this is not like any good Viet rest. I've been to, and coming here from Portland/west coast I've enjoyed a bunch of great ones.
So, I paid $20 for a dish of veggies (mostly bamboo and lemongrass btw) with a mere smattering of chicken. Said poultry looked like someone beat it flat with a hammer then pressed it so thin it's almost see thru. Then the spicing was done by...a child cook?? Tons of dry basil poured all over the top, mystery sauce with no distinct flavor which had been sold to me as "curry". Really??
I pay the bill and want to kick myself for wasting my time and cash here. Terrible.
I was also put off by a weird musty dank smell that first hits you hard on the patio (no thanks I won't dine there) then permeates the inside of the place too.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Ohio
“...best meals I've ever had in a restaurant?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is a repeat visit. This has been one best overall experiences I've had in a restaurant. Their service and food are superior. Lemon Grass Shrimp & Veg Rice Noodles and Buhda's Delight, mom's style. I hope you try it.

• Visited August 2013