“Great scape!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 201 Hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“Great scape!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We went for winter break with my son and he love it. The room was beautiful.. The view was perfect, we enjoy the pool and is next to a very nice restaurants. They have very good babysitting services. (And I never left my kid with anybody). It was the first time and my son was sooo happy.

• Stayed February 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Hello, Im a Hilton Diamond Member with Hilton & timeshare owner with Hilton Also for past 11 years. I never came across bed bugs in my life until staying here. We were traveling during Dec 2013, we stayed at nothing but Hilton properties & couple HGVC resorts, We only had 1 night in South Beach before going to Marco Island HGVC. We checked in which they check me into somebody else room in tower next to main building & had bell guy with me too. Had to go back & wait 15min for manager to get my room!!! I arrive in room and windows completely dirty, hard to see out windows & slider. We Also had black dirty feet after 10 min of walking around on tile floor. We went on with our beautiful day in South Beach, only had 1 day.. The hotel was very small,but nice. Very nice looking rooms and pool area. Very classy!!Still no way worth the money!! Woke up and had to get to Marco Island and had Bed Bug Bits on my face & body. My cousin who slept on sofa sleeper got the worst all over, I mean all over. We checked out told front desk, no manager was there at time, they said they will inspect room and get back to me. Never got back to me, had to call 4 times & Hilton corp. & they finally emailed me saying they inspected room and found no traces of bed bugs!!! WOW, I wanted proof and my money back for stay. No reply, had to call Hilton corp. again, Bently emails again to offer 20k Hilton points!! This is not Hilton Family way!!!Bad Management & no communication very scary. Have pics & doc bill, nobody cared because bed bugs are legal case found out, and that's why they will not man up to having a problem!!!!No excuse for treating me like this and no communication.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
HiltonBentley, General Manager at Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

There are no bed bugs.

The assertion of bed bugs is received with critical attention and action. Upon learning of possible bed bugs, the hotel contacted a third party company to inspect the room the same day. A complete inspection was done of the room, resulting with a report of zero bed bugs. A copy of the report has been forwarded to you and is on record for your future review.

Though bed bugs may occur in any hotel, Hilton takes exceptional care in prevention with vigorous periodic trainings, prevention programs and thorough daily inspections. Records of our daily inspections are kept on file.

John Laclé
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

The two of us came to Miami Beach to romp and frolic and spend time together. The Hilton South Beach has really made it perfect. We got an upgrade even though the hotel was oversold this weekend (free upgrade because I'm a Diamond member, but they clearly have lots of suites for upgrades). Full kitchen, two rooms, ocean view, fantastic. Excellent breakfast, with omelette station and everything all-inclusive. Beach chairs included in the resort fee (along with a few free mojitos for me). Very nice pool, with very comfortable chairs and lounge beds surrounding it for our use anytime. Basically my son thought I was the coolest dad ever to get all this stuff.

Only downside: The pulsing music from Nikki Beach next door was loud late into the night, but it didn't keep me awake when the time came to sleep. Overall, a great trip with great service. Thank you Hilton!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

As a Diamond client at Hilton properties we have stayed at many Hiltons. We had planned on going to Key west and staying at the Casa de Marina but for some reason we changed our mind right before booking our long weekend getaway . After looking at the Hotel Bentley online we decide on South Beach as our destination.
I am so glad we did . Unfortunately we did not get a ocean view room but the staff kindly gave us a corner suite. The view we have overlooks the city which would be fine except for the fact that there is a lot of construction going on in this area of South Beach. Next time I will be more informed about the set up of the hotel so I will know what to ask for ..maybe the construction will have settled down before my next visit. {we will return}
It is hard to explain what we like so much about the property. The staff definitely contributes to the overall experience. We love the sleek look of the rooms with nice tile floors and bedding.
The person that assisted us from the umbrella and chair hut was really great . We had a misunderstanding the first day about our Diamond status but she took our word for it and got us setup with very comfortable padded chairs and towels along with a menu from the restaurant . The restaurant is delicious .. I had a delicious and beautiful caprese salad by the pool for lunch..Loved the pool steward named Eddy ..This Hilton property has definitely trained their staff to be very friendly and professional. It makes such a different experience when treated so nicely by the staff.
The Spa is very small but it is tastefully done. I had scheduled an anti aging facial. I was greeted by a beautiful woman named Suzi. I can say that I received the best facial I have ever had .Hands down...
I feel badly that I do not have the name of the girl who mans the beach chair hut but she was so enjoyable .. she has to face so many demanding customers all day so I found her spirit so refreshing ..
Thank you Bentley Hilton for making our get away from the crazy snow season we have had in Virginia so wonderful. What a great stay !!
Very satisfied customer .. forgot to mention Jillian at the front desk for going out of her way to rectify a problem that we had with our stay as Diamond customer....took checking with 3 people before I found Jillian who followed up and treated us to a bottle of Proseco..
The concierge was very helpful with restaurant recommendations. We ate at Joes Stone crab (gotta Go ), Yard Bird ( best meal ever ) and La Gloutonnerie....
it takes something special for me to post a review ..
thanks again ....

Room Tip: just ask more questions .. looks like lots of different options..
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

The Hitlon Bentley is OUTSTANDING!! From the minute I walked in to the sad walk out I was amazed with the service and attention to detail. They make you feel right at home and they tend to your every need. PLUS its across from PRIME 112, the best place to eat and drink. The beachside service is top notch and overall if you are looking for a boutique style hotel, stop now and book here! You will not be sorry! We travel to a bunch of fine hotels and resorts and this hotel is one of the finest in south beach!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Bellingham, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The room and service is A+, wish I could have stayed another week just for fun. Bartender and all of the staff are super cool. Beach is very nice, a bit of construction on the beach access walkway but I'm sure it will be very nice when completed. Construction across the street but I couldn't hear it with the windows closed and didn't bother me. overall awesome stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I came here for the first time and had a wonderful experience. The staff was fantastic. Raul at the pool bar is reason enough to come back. And Laz took great care of us in the front. We will definitely look for time to return.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach? Share your experiences!