“Another new experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
Navi Mumbai, India
“Another new experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Property is all and all very well managed and constructed , location is no doubt awesome and in the centre of miami beach .

First stay with hilton property and services are really upto the mark , my wife loved the food very much and the special thing was it was my birthday .i can say is that one of the memeorable birthday i ever had...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

803 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Redwood City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I've stayed at a number of different South Beach hotels. Generally they are disappointing. The Hilton was not. Very nice, spacious two room suites with a full kitchen. Our room was well kept. As Hilton Gold members, we got a full breakfast each morning. It was decent enough. The pool area is nice, but it's not a big pool area so you may not be able to get away from the families with kids, if that is your desire. The gym was a basic, standard gym. Certainly not what I would have expected from a spa but it had the basics. We parked in a city lot in front of the hotel. You have to pay between 9 am and 3 am for up to 10 hours. We would park around 9 pm and pay until 3 am. Much cheaper than the hotel valet, but of course the public lot doesn't give you in and out privileges. Overall a very pleasant stay. That said, we got a VERY good rate one our room. I think it normally runs between $300 and $400 a night. At that price point, I may not have written as glowing a review. However, if you want to be able to walk to the beach and restaurants of SOBE, the price may be okay with you. Also, the hotel is on the south end of the beach and is much quieter than the heart of Collin's avenue where all of the bars are.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stayed at this hotel one night while in Miami on a business trip. This hotel was about a 30 minute drive from my client meetings, but I selected it for the opportunity to be beach front. Valet parking was easy and convenient. The front desk staff was friendly. My room was upgraded from a studio to a 1 bedroom suite. It was spacious and clean. They had so many snacks and drinks in the room for purchase that is was actually distracting. I avoided the temptation. Two complimentary bottles of water were waiting for me along with a handwritten welcome note when I walked into my room. That was a nice touch. I went out for a long walk on the beach and saw cruise ships departing from a nearby port and enjoyed the view of all of the other beachfront hotels. This Hilton is located near a large number of restaurants and bars in South Beach. It is certainly walkable. I had a hot breakfast in the morning at the hotel restaurant. There was plenty of items to choose from at the buffet and the food was high quality. I would stay at this property again in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Lovely facilities and rooms. Walking distance from a selection of restaurants. A coffee shop is 2 blocks away and a restaurant with extensive menu and modest prices is 3 blocks. Upscale dining across the street .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Highland, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

With great expectations we booked a weekend here. I am a Diamond HHonors member and I used 160,000 points for two nights which are a lot of miles. When we arrived, the front desk staff was great (which gave us the impression we were in a really nice hotel, which unfortunately was a premature conclusion). We were given a city view studio on the 12th floor. The room was fine, yes the bathroom is great, the floors are marble, there is a little kitchenette. The room sells in winter for about $800. That is pricey for what you get.

After dealing with a broken air conditioner control for several hours we were asked to change rooms by the front desk. I young man, looked like a college student, came up with keys. Did any one apologize for the inconvenience, did the young man asked us if we needed help with our luggage? No, none of that. The room we were given was on a lower floor and smaller. Minutes latter the same young man came up asking for the keys of the previous room and I mentioned that usually when something like this happens you get help, you may even get upgraded. He said nothing. Next morning I mentioned the issue to the front desk, they said they new about our problem but that they would mention the lack of customer service to the manager. Well, the manager did nothing.

On the new room we had issues with the toilet which was running constantly and the tub which did not drain. The hotel has nice finishes and furniture but it seems to me that the infrastructure is quite old (pipes, phone lines, AC).

Breakfast was included but both mornings they were understaffed and the buffet was consistently out of stuff. Both mornings we had to ask for orange juice because the juice station was out of it. We also had to ask for coffee after being there for a long while. This is not one of those restaurants were wait staff are constantly checking on you.

The location is great and the hotel could be great but management/customer service issues make a stay here unmemorable.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
San Marcos, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Quaint, yet gorgeous urban hotel tucked into a relatively small space on South Beach. Lobby is nothing to write home about, but quality of rooms makes you feel like you're in one of Hilton's best time share units, not a hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We were originally planning stay at another Hilton property for our trip, but were notified a few weeks prior that the property would not be finished with construction in time. We were moved to the Bentley to accommodate our trip. We were in South Beach to celebrate two milestone birthdays and the Bentley made it very special for us. We were greater with Happy Birthdays upon arrival. We also received an upgraded suite. When we entered our suite there was a lovely card welcoming us to the property along with champagne, wine and a large platter of tasty treats. We felt like true VIPs. Our entire stay everyone was very pleasant and accommodating. The maid service was great, every day we came back to the room looking incredible and tidy. The only downside of the entire vacation was the service at breakfast. The food was great, but the service was so disappointing. On the first day 2 had the buffet and I ordered a bowl of yogurt. I had to ask twice for the yogurt and by the time i received it everyone else had finished their meals. On the 2nd day at breakfast we had to ask for water 3 times, I had to leave my seat to find someone after asking twice for a new coffee cup because there was a bug in the coffee. But the breakfast service was such a small part of our stay, we did not let it ruin the vacation. Everything else was first class!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach? Share your experiences!