“romantic hideaway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
Pembroke Pines
“romantic hideaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed here for my wedding night and the hotel surpassed all my expectations. All the hotel staff I encountered were extremely pleasant and went above and beyond to offer excellent customer service. The staff even set up our room with rose petals on the bed, a bottle of prosecco, and dessert, it was beautiful and I am very thankful. The hotel is right on the beach, walking distance from tons of restaurants and bars. I stayed in a standard room and it was anything but standard. The room was clean, comfy, ocean views, and with a large balcony. Perfect for getting ready and taking pictures before the wedding and of course the wedding night ;).

819 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Hotel is right on the beach with great views on the ocean. The room has a separate living room and bedroom, with a full kitchen. The hotel is walking distance from restaurants, starbucks and shopping. There is a upscale restaurant right across the street called Prime 112 also.

Room Tip: I requested a high floor level and they honored the request by placing us on the ninth floor. I thin...
Salem, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Located at the southern end of South Beach the hotel is quieter than hotels closer to Lincoln Rd. Stayed in a 1 bedroom suite which was one of the best suites I have found on six continents. Staff were friendly and helpful but not intrusive. There is construction in the neighborhood and the hotel itself is undergoing some renovations that I found mildly disruptive. Diamond Honors members are only entitled to the continental breakfast. There is a significant surcharge for the hot buffet. The breakfast buffet was unremarkable as a general matter. There is a Starbucks around the corner which is open for breakfast. Joe’s Stone Crab restaurant is just a short walk from the hotel and justifies a trip all by itself. Great beach access. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Book a balcony room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Ever since I called from the Chicago airport at 7 pm to cancel our reservation, having missed our flight ,and they agreed not to charge us anything, we were so pleasantly surprised!
We got there at 1 pm the next day and they gave us our one bedroom suite immediately .Although the room was incredible ,I asked the front desk if we could have another with a better view to the sea ,and they kindly agreed right away.
When we saw our room ,we could not believe it!!The view,the kitchen,the decor,the bathroom ,WOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
That night ,when we asked for an extra bed for our third kid,they brought the most comfortable one!Not the typical rollaway bed you get at average hotels and refused to charge it.
To top it all, breakfast,the nextday could not have been better:such an incredible variety!
And the beach and location were perfect too.Everything for a very reasonable price
Thank you Bentley for making our stay memorable.
When in Miami I wont go any where else and have already recommended it to all my friends

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Turku, Finland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

On the Hilton internet site this hotel appears nice, close to luxury. If You chose to book this hotel, get ready for a big disappointment! Currently the hotel is a construction site. Covers on the floors, constant noice, parts of the hotel closed and so on. Nothing of this was mentioned on the hotel site! During low season the hotel was almost empty but still the personal didn´t seem to have time to make an effort to make our stay bearable. An exemption was the delicious breakfast with excellent service. Housekeeping didn't change linens for 3 days, neither were the amenities refreshed. The beach location was good but parts of the outdoor area was closed for construction, hot tube broken, poolside dining area closed. We will not return.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HiltonBentley, General Manager at Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

My apologies for the unsightliness of the hotel’s common areas.

Reviewers: The hotel is completing paintwork to the hotel’s façade resulting in scaffolding, padded elevators, and dust in sections of the hotel. The work is scheduled for completion Mid October as noted on our website. It is important to note the City of Miami Beach is concluding road work all throughout South Beach in September including areas in front of the hotel. As part of our water conservation efforts, the hotel changes sheets once every three days unless requested otherwise. Verbiage of this is listed in our guestrooms.

John Laclé, General Manager
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I loved everything about my experience. I was lucky to stay in suite 401. So nice to be able to have so much space with a fully equipped kitchen and a gorgeous view of the ocean.
My stay at Bentley Hilton was on a par with my previous stay at the Ritz Carlton in Toronto. Well done to the staff in South Beach!!

• Stayed August 2012
Jersey, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stayed here in early September, the hotel is just a few blocks from the main South Beach drag. We had a few problems with our room, firstly it was not available at check-in so the reception clerk gave me a drink voucher - unfortunately he also directed me to a closed bar where I sat unawares for 10 minutes at which point I asked another member of staff where the barman was to be made aware that the bar was actually closed and I needed to go outside - 10 more minutes and I was eventually served. The room itself was on the 10th floor sandwiched it transpired between two renovations - was woken by drilling and work. Additionally the WiFi did not work it transpired that the band with had been reduced presumably due to the renovations, the wc door would not close because it was warped and there was a crack in the bath-tub, and we needed to get the AC looked at. The general manger did attempt to sort issues out but bearing in mind the price charged, and the brand would not have expected this room to be allocated as fit for purpose. On another point I arranged for the valet parked car to be made available was told no problem and 10 minutes later went to collect the car only for the valet to be completely unaware of the same. The bottom line is that I would have expected communication of the renovations being undertaken to be made before the stay in order that a decision could be made if I wished to proceed with the booking and would have not expected to be allocated a room that required work.

Room Tip: Look at rooms before accepting.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
HiltonBentley, General Manager at Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

My sincerest apologies once again for the inconveniences you had experienced on your first night, specifically the noise in an adjacent room, the Internet connectivity, and the miscommunication with our Valet and Lobby Bar. Though I understand we had upgraded your accommodations as a valued HHonors Member, resolved the Internet and noise concerns for the duration of your visit and offered a remedy for the first night, I can certainly understand how these miscues on your first night can affect your overall experience. I certainly hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back and change your perception.

Sincere regards,

John Laclé, General Manager

Been to Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach? Share your experiences!