What an experience! since you leave the cab and they open you the front door, it's sure you will have the best experience ever in hotel stay! People on front desk are very nice, and the feeling you're arriving for the best days of your life start with their smile. Rooms are very cozy and with a beach look decor, nice shower and closet, filled with great drinks and snacks, beds are very comfortable and give you a great sleeping experience.
Outdoors, wow, you will be amazed by the gardens, the relax area, day or night, and when you elk to the pool area and the Grill Bar, you will be amazed again by the views of the city and ocean.
Service, well, the best I'd been in the last years in a hotel. There's always nice people to assist you and they are really cool, modern and good looking too. Make you feel good!
Foods are excellent, from breakfast options menu or lunch and dinning, very healthy options are available too, you will love.
Make sure you send time on their gym and spa facilities, just great!
and please, spend time around the pool and bar! you will feel good with great people around and the service their offer, a must GO!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on tiny Belle Isle in Biscayne Bay, The Standard, Miami is an indoor and outdoor hydrotherapy playground that fosters stress-free socializing in a tropical, contemporary setting. With a minimalist design, the holistic hydrotherapy spa hotel provides a stylish yet intimate ambience just blocks from the glitz of South Beach's nightlife and celebrity crowd. Owned by hotelier Andre Balazs, the hotel, winner of Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Favorite Spa Hotel award, features a one-acre garden with do-it-yourself hydrotherapy-based scrubs, plunges, open-air mud baths, and stunning amenities that include a 103° F Roman Waterfall Hot Tub, a 50° F Arctic Plunge, and a 12-foot Falling Water Column. The 12,500-square-foot spa boasts one of the largest hammams in North America, in addition to an exceptional treatment menu of bodywork, massage, facials, and complementary health alternatives. More than 40 fitness classes are available weekly (including eight types of yoga), and the hotel's restaurants offer healthful Mediterranean coastal cuisine and al fresco dining. The modest guest capacity (a mere 100 rooms) complements the hotel's communal setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Booking.com, Splendia, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Standard Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard Miami Hotel Miami Beach
- Standard Miami Beach
- Standard Miami Hotel Beach
- Standard Hotel Miami Beach