We enjoyed our stay at the European Guesthouse B&B. I chose it on-line partly because of its reputed good, big breakfasts and relatively reasonable price. Our room was pleasant, with windows on two sides and a comfortable bed. We were on a quiet residential street, an easy 7-block walk from the beach. Our proprietors were friendly and helpful; enjoying our stay was important to them. We had reserved a room with shared bath, but when we got there they gave us a room with private bath at no extra cost, as there was one available. The breakfast lived up to its reputation: my friend cooked his own eggs, bacon, toast, and hash browns, and I enjoyed the various breads, cereal, fruits and yogurt. Every day there was a big bowl of fresh fruit, and also cut up strawberries, grapefruit, and melon. There were sweet rolls, cold cuts, hot dogs and condiments available, and one day there was pancake batter. The fruit bowl and sweet rolls were available all day. We’d go back.
- Also Known As:
- European Guesthouse Hotel
- European Guesthouse Hotel Miami Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover South Beach’s premiere Bed and Breakfast.Since 1987, the European Guesthouse is the world destination for tourists, long before South Beach's rise to fame.Indulge yourself in any of the well appointed rooms as well as in the 2 sundecks and the hot Jacuzzi. Guests start the day enjoying an all you can eat breakfast buffet in the lush tropical garden and complimentary tea, coffee, fruits and pastries all day long ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels and getaroom.com so you can book your European Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.