We stayed at European Guesthouse in November 2011 and had nothing to complain about. The room was modest, moderate but comfortable and clean.
The patio was a really nice place to chill:Tropical plants all around, whirlpool, nice lighting.
The humble owner (I dont remember his first name) was really nice, friendly and helpful.
The atmosphere was very familiar somehow.
Admittedly not everything was perfect but this well located guesthouse is affordable compare to other places in the neighborhood and you can not expect a 5 stars service for this rate.
Depending on my budget, I'll probably book this guesthouse again.
- Also Known As:
- European Guesthouse Hotel Miami Beach
- European Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover South Beach’s premiere Bed and Breakfast.Since 1987, the European Guesthouse is the world destination for tourists, long before South Beach's rise to fame.Indulge yourself in any of the well appointed rooms as well as in the 2 sundecks and the hot Jacuzzi. Guests start the day enjoying an all you can eat breakfast buffet in the lush tropical garden and complimentary tea, coffee, fruits and pastries all day long ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels and Otel so you can book your European Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.