There's a fine line between charming/characterful and old/in need of renovation. This place treads that line carefully.
Overall i quite liked the place, but my expectations weren't exceeded and the flashy descriptions and photos on their website translated to overgrown/unkempt and in places dirty.
Prices are reasonable, location is ok. I won't be going back, but only because I'm not planning on going back to Miami. I've stayed at much much better places on Miami Beach.
- Also Known As:
- European Guesthouse Hotel
- European Guesthouse Hotel Miami Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover South Beach’s premiere Bed and Breakfast.Since 1987, the European Guesthouse is the world destination for tourists, long before South Beach's rise to fame.Indulge yourself in any of the well appointed rooms as well as in the 2 sundecks and the hot Jacuzzi. Guests start the day enjoying an all you can eat breakfast buffet in the lush tropical garden and complimentary tea, coffee, fruits and pastries all day long ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your European Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.