I write this while at the hotel.I booked this last year when my timeshare company included it in the Diamond family of hotels.Just the location is a winner. I would call it the quieter & family friendly end of SOBE. There is no clutter of restaurants right outside the hotel hindering the view or noisy diners. There is nice seating on the verandah outside to sip wine or just people watch. The rooms are spacious and we had the ocean view facing the road and lummus park. It was just fun to sit by the window and see the ocean or watch the people and cars go by. The rooms are fully equipped with more stuff than one has at home.The Walgreens just behind the hotel provided easy access for wine,beer,water & snacks.There are a lot more stores on Washington st which is a block over. You can also catch the local bus to all over south beach and the grocery stores like public or whole foods for .25 cents. The hotel provides awesome coffee in the lobby round the clock (it's better than Starbucks which is across the road).On Sunday's they also have a continental breakfast for guests in the lobby and newspapers.Do not rent a car if you book this location. Use UBER and the 150 bus to and from the airport for $2.35pp(you need exact change or buy your ticket at the airport or local merchant in SOBE).The roof top was being refurbished & the gym so we did not use them.It is wonderful to stay at a property with all the Art Deco history & mull about the hey days. I am booked for 2016
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enter a world of glamour and elegance where you are pampered and attended. Experience the true spirit of South Beach immersed in total Art Deco style and ambiance. Indulge in the convenience of being perfectly situated on Ocean Drive, with the beach, shops, eateries and clubs only moments away. The completely restored Crescent Resort On South Beach features beautiful one and two bedroom/two bath suites. Fully furnished living area, kitchen and master bath with king bed and whirlpool spa tubs. Savor the Crescent difference. Transport yourself to the era of classic style when you lounge in our lobby or on our front porch. Absorb the SoBe atmosphere with the sights and the sounds of the city and the ocean. By day or night, explore the offerings of Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and Collins Avenue. Live a true South Beach adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Crescent Resort On South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Resort On South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Crescent Resort South Beach